Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight: MentosBoost

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:17 pm

This new season's spotlight...

MentosBoost

"Stay fresh." That's what they say about her name. MentosBoost, though a newcomer in the staff team, has already built some unique limpid builds like the big tree in the castle and the dragon in the taiga stronghold. A happy and friendly player in the community.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
1. I'm MentosBoost and I joined RenMX in October 2013.

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
2. What I enjoy the most about the server is the unique community and features. I would like to point out the easter eggs here, which are brilliant and creative. In all my time as a MC-player I have never stumbled upon a feature like that, and same goes with the community. Both staff and members are friendly and the number of awesome people here just keeps growing. :D

What types of creations do you like to create?
3. I like to build creations, that are pretty unique. There has to be some kind of flow throughout the entire project, but I am not scared of experimenting with lots of different blocks in the same build. I do not just have one style and creativity and details are keywords for my creations.

How do you plan before you create?
4. I usually follow one of two procedures. Either the first one where I just build my creations as I go - block by block. Then I will experiment with different designs and change the build over and over again, until I am satisfied with it. The other procedure involves pencil and paper. Before I start building I will draw a few sketches and afterwards try to create it in-game.

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
5. My advice would be to take your time with building and details. Also, do not be afraid to experiment. :)

Any projects we look forward to?
6. All I need is the right inspiration. Now that I've finished another project, which has been based upon the new, cool, blue blocks, I'm thinking of heading in another direction and making a town. The plans are still in the making, so we'll see what the future brings.

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?

6. I would suggest some kind of feature, which will make it possible for players to claim land without making a town. Of course this should imply less benefits for the claimed area, so the town still is wanted. For instance it could perhaps not be possible to make shops there or have other people joining the build. To just claim land would cost less and give especially new players a chance of protecting their stuff. They might not have enough money for a town and could then start off with a simple claim of land, until they earn enough. For other players it would mean, that they could protect projects without needing a connection to a town like with outposts.

What's your feedback about our community?

6. It is the best community I've experienced on Minecraft and I am thrilled to be a part of it. The variation in age brings new perspectives and people are always ready to help you. :)
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”