An Absolute Apology

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
Countrypro71
Apprentice
Apprentice

An Absolute Apology

Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:35 pm

This isn't an appeal, because I'm not sure if I'm banned on this server... Although I definitively should be.

This post was made to perhaps not exactly right my previous wrongs that I've done to this server, but create an absolute and final post to apologize to everyone who was either directly or indirectly afflicted by my irrational thought and redundancy over my rampage through this collaborative and entertaining server.

No excuses, I was an awful person when I was playing on Renmx. I made a half-a**ed apology when I was first unbanned. Now, I want to give an honest apology to the people that my merciless aggression affected, and I plead to the owner of Renmx to permanently ban me from any other servers that he or she may own, for situations that I could have definitely avoided.

I admit, my personal greed was a large factor in the stupid things I did, but I'm still not 100% sure why I pulled such atrocities. In afterthought, I now realize and feel like it's such a low thing to do, in such a humble and developed community. I was the figurative and literal bull in a China shop.

The first time I was banned (I broke a pumpkin, didn't see it was a contest entry) was a complete accident, but further incidents after being unbanned were no mistake. I intentionally griefed buildings with my friend (tornado0910) for personal gain in a Minecraft server, destroying so much work that people have built up over possibly months, years, even. I will take the blame for introducing him into this friendly server. I didn't expect him to destroy LITERALLY AN ENTIRE CITY in the creative faction. Simple words cannot describe how awful I feel for this community now, for such inhumane actions that were caused and abused by me.

I don't know if you can forgive me for all of your lives that were spent, correcting my stupid and completely irrational anarchism. If not, I completely understand.

Yet, I aspire to build a better, stronger me, with no such past of doing such unjust and absurd actions against these great people among these terrible situations. Thank you for reading my apology, and I'm once again truly sorry for the devastation and suffering I've caused towards Renmx and its community. If I could take all of my actions back and undo everything I've done to Renmx, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”