Player Spotlight: The Lenore

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
Jrod
Staff
Staff

Player Spotlight: The Lenore

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Welcome to Player Spotlight! Here we will meet new and old players from our RENMX community! First up we have the lovely TheLenore!

Lenore is very well known throughout our server. Not only is she one of our moderators, but also a very genuine person! She loves to do many things that RENMX has to offer such as, build, gamble, sell, and of course... PARKOUR.

From personal experience Lenore is very talented in the art of interior design. Many of her builds she puts a lot of effort into, and they truly are a sight to see! Lenore is also one of the nicest people you can meet on the server. She always is willing to help and puts in hours that the rest of us can barely fathom.

When did you Join RENMX?
April 9th, 2016 - few hours after getting this account :D

What is your favourite easter egg on RENMX?
Anything without parkour!

What's your most used feature and why?
Either warehouse or shop; I was a bit skeptical about warehouse at first but it's a really useful way of storing things on the go. As far as shop goes, it's really a classic, amazing when you're lazy

What rank are you working towards at the moment (or one you already earned and why you wanted that rank)?
I started my Master Crafter project years ago - since then I've achieved it trough voting. Since I'll probably get Epic Crafter by voting as well (let's face it, I rarely build), I can just say I'm going for Legendary :D

What is your favorite part about RENMX?
Slot machine heads! Also the community isn't half bad ^^ I like how everyone tries to help each other out (even if it includes selling them a bunch of stuff they don't need) and how even though they don't always agree with each other they tend to stick together

Who is one of your biggest Role Models on the server, and why?
Eh, this is a tough one. I don't think I could point out to a single person, because everyone is good at something and you find yourself admiring different people for different reasons.

What is one of your favorite moments on the server, and why?
There have been quite a few - but the one that comes to mind (also one of the more recent ones) is starting a bar fight in Piggle's and Rick's restaurant :D

What is your greatest accomplishment on the server, and why?
Finding people that I like playing with probably takes the first place. Also I'm really proud of the trivia egg I made (with Pri's help), it's something that'll stay on the server for a long time

Any advice for the RENMX community?
Only thing I can think of is that you should focus more on enjoying the time you spend on the server. Worry less about rules, things others might have done (assuming they don't affect you directly), just relax and have fun :)

What is your most favorite build you’ve created on the server, and why? (Pictures)
ewajRTK.png
ewajRTK.png (810.9 KiB) Viewed 6207 times
My base, started it when I joined the server. I love the underground tunnel system in it, which connects the base with all kinds of farms
xEhLdvl.png
xEhLdvl.png (593.56 KiB) Viewed 6207 times
Random little house I built, really love how it turned out
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Player Spotlight: The Lenore

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Great interview :)
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Re: Player Spotlight: The Lenore

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:24 pm

its great someone continuing this, time to pass on
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”