A place to discuss anything that doesn't fit in to another forum category
TheLenore
Staff
Staff

Re: anime list plz contribute

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Some of this may have been suggested only took a quick look
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (so so so so so good)
One Punch (as someone said), Code Geass (if you feel like having your heart broken)

Seven Deadly Sins, it was quite good. Also make sure to watch SAO II, it's was really cool, just finished it today :)

Oh and Ajin looks good (haven't seen it yet, about to, it has that modern animation style which is kinda meh but ok). And Tokyo Ghoul (season 2 was wtf is going on, this makes no sense, but it's decent anime)
Seraph of the end (kinda like a mixture of Tokyo ghoul and Seven Deadly Sins)

If you like horror try Another (was really good) and Higurashi (which is kinda weird but ok, and some OVAs are basically pedo stuff)
Failure
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:43 pm

ok ty lenore
since my last post i have checked out several of these anime (lenore literally all of yours looked good XD) however i must disagree on SAO II it wasnt SAO past the first arc it was just kids playing video games If you havent seen the first like 2/3 eps of SAO dont highlight this (thats how the spoiler works) the main thing of sao is that it isnt just a game a lot of the time this one downfall makes the second season feel kinda cruddy to me however many of these following are darker seinen (older male) anime. This is no longer for my own enjoyment only i feel it is a great way to give veterans new anime and start newcomers

here is my new list of watched and liked it anime
  • Elfen lied (Dark AF)
    Deadman Wonderland (Gruesome premise)
    zero no tsukaima (classic tsundere/basis for serei tsukai no blade dance both are good)
    SAO (original)
    accel world (SAOish)
    attack on titan (just wow)
now for the currently watching
  • one piece (biggest anime name and one of the longest running)
    crayon no shin chan (looks cartoony but is actually hilarious and not pc at all but funny af (nothing is sacred to this show))
    mirai nikki (yandere bloodbath sometimes cute romance at others)
and the will watches
  • one punch man
    brotherhood
    tokyo ghoul
    trigun
    A Boring world where the concept of dirty jokes doesn't exist( i aint pc purplo XD)
    aoharu x kinkajuu
    and any other F'ed up seinens i can find
TheLenore
Staff
Staff

Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:31 am

I forgot Psychopass. It's really dark, but great if you like dystopia/utopia concept and thinking about life. And being depressed.

Also make sure to watch Attack on Titan OVAs :D Won't spoil it xD (And don't watch the live action movie for the love of god, just don't. EVER.)

Death Note too, I didn't love it but it was okay :)

Oh and Highschool of the dead, the concept was okay, the story was decent, but female characters are naked. A lot.

Return to “General Chat”