Engineer
CPU: i7 6700k
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: [Unknown]
GPU: AMD RX480
Cooling: Fan Cooling

Temporary Absense

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:14 am

I wanted to state that i will not be in game for a while, maybe a week or two (unsure), and that i most likely wont be on irc. A culmination of a few things has taken my focus, and are higher on the priority list. Hopefully these things get solved, and to my town members, sorry about this. Just let me know on the town forums should anything need to be addressed, so that i know about them when i get back.

Should i not return for some reason (i dont expect this but you never know what life will throw at you), then just erase my possessions and put the monetary value in the jackpot if possible {I dont want people fighting about my stuff when im gone, and further i dont want anyone to feel like i cared for them more than someone else. I care about most of you equally the same, but not one higher than those. And those less than, is just people that are rather rude(basically people i dont get along with lol)}

Until i return, have safe journeys, mods/admins keep being awesome, and Pri keep that server going strong. To those that care, cya down the road(hopefully).
Image Im the engineer of engineers.
Check out my redstone info thread
Failure
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Temporary Absense

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:56 pm

i kare kome bak soons ember sry for building my plae so close to yours XD
Lord Farquaad Is My Dad

Return to “General Chat”