Motherboard: NVIDIA 730i
GPU: GTX 280M SLI
Display: 17" 1920x1200

Few of my Poems

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:12 am

lol So deleting these later!

The Birth of a Dream By: Stephanie Sherman
August 11, 2012 at 5:23am

They say a river runs deep. But does anyone ever truly think of what makes it run so deep?

With the small rain drops that fill the streams, the streams going into each other to feed the powerful river.

It is a complete wonder in itself. Sitting on the shore looking into the endless sea in front of me, I think to myself.

The rain, streams, rivers, and oceans remind me of dreams.

Leaning back staring at the sky I ponder it all.

Every dream starts off like a simple raindrop. So small, just a innocent thought conjured up in ones mind.

Then it joins up with the stream of inspiration. Where it flows joining up with other small idea's.
Once reaching its long journey it becomes transformed into the river of ambition. The river is a hard labor. Working to nourish the dream like the great rivers nourish the life and banks along its massive span across the earth.

Then after the small single thought traveled to become a dream then to a labor of love to be transformed into it's final state.

At last this small thought reaches the ocean of accomplishment. Where all your ideas, thoughts and dreams come together to becomes a reality. A reality that couldn't be without the dreamer.

So looking at this massive dream in front of me. I see it in a whole new light. For without the dreamer who dreams a simple dream. The life cycle of humanity would cease to exist. Just like without the rain, the cycle of life would also cease to exist.

Amazing how one random raindrop can change the world.

Weathered Memories of Us by: Stephanie Sherman
August 11, 2012 at 5:20am

As I come to this place where the ocean meets the land.
The brisk Autumn breeze chills my face but warms my heart.

It warms my heart with memories of us once upon a time.

A time where looking into your eyes made me fall for you like the colorful leaves that surround my feet.

Laying down in the scattered leaves, I gaze up looking towards the heavens.

Clouds mirrored with playful times along the shore, where our laughter drowned out the sound of the crashing waves and the whistling winds.

With each passing cloud a memory follows in its wake.

But like the tides you came into my life, filled my heart and slowly receded taking all but a few seaweed memories scattered along the shoreline of my mind.

With Autumn in it's full glory it reminds me that everything comes to a end. But glory be, what a brilliant ending it be!

Even though I know the coldness of dead Winter will come to freeze over the land and my heart. But like a deep knowing slumbering in my soul. I know that one day Spring will come, and melt away my sadness along with the snow. reawakening me. So that my feelings will blossom into something new.

A New promise.

A new promise of life's cycle that I will love and be loved again. That I will dance along the shore again. Even though it may not be your laughter with mine, But even so, I will dance again.

So as I stare out at the setting Sun breathing in the comforting aromas around me.

Taking it all in for a minute. I now know this will be our moment in time.

No matter how short it may have been. It had been ours.

So as I say my final goodbye, to this small moment in time. One lonely tear falls into the vast salt filled pool. A warm misty breeze kisses my face. With a understanding I take my leave, and begin to anticipate the new coming season.

The Season of New Beginnings.
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Re: Few of my Poems

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:34 am

You remind me of someone who likes to write poems too.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Few of my Poems

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:15 am

Beautiful.
NorwegianCraft
Architect
Architect