The "Roccat Kone, Blackwidowchroma, and the AkracingGamingChair".

Post your computer builds here and ask for hardware assistance, buying advice or anything hardware related for computers, smart phones, tablets or other electrical devices.
Alekserino
Apprentice
Apprentice

The "Roccat Kone, Blackwidowchroma, and the AkracingGamingChair".

Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:28 pm

The mice "Roccat Kone XTD" is great. I guarantee you to get what you pay for. You should get it for 100$, depending where you live. The quality is top notch. This mice is for users that prefer the "palm grip", rather than the "claw grip". I've experienced with expensive razer mices, but they were way to small for me and unconfy. Don't get me wrong, some of the razer mices out there is brilliant. It is exteremely confy to have in my hand. It is a inward line for your thumb, but sadly there is no pinky finger support. You can easily change the DPI on the mice, depending on what game you are playing. Overall, a great mice, you get what you're paying for.
55cd702b-b1d8-4a89-88e4-7d64175cc6f1.jpg
55cd702b-b1d8-4a89-88e4-7d64175cc6f1.jpg (16 KiB) Viewed 6231 times
Now, i'll represent you the blackwidow chroma. This is an newer version of the blackwidow, but more expensive because they've added light effects. This one is not as the mice, i can't say it's worth the money. First, it is extremely clicky. Whenever i go on skype, everyone is complaining. Not only that, i'm disturbing myself. This should not be an problem, as you can get O-RING dampeners for the Cherry MX. You can get it for 15 dollars, but almost free on ebay. It will make the switches silent. Secoundly, the key caps are made out of plastic. Generally it should not be a problem, but the price is $169.99, and will make it harder to remove if you spill soda all over it. The switches should last for 60 million clicks. However, if you clean they once a month, they will probably last longer. Not only that, you will remove all the bacterias. We tested the difference between a toilet, and a keyboard (School project", where we found out the toilet is cleaner. Well, toilets are cleaned once a week, and keyboards, commonly never. The keyboard has usb and audio/mic connections, which is beneficial if you have small wires. Overall, a great keyboard, but too expensive for what you get.
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (166.11 KiB) Viewed 6231 times
Having a decent chair is important for ones health. Not saying getting a good chair will make it healthy to sit for hours. Currently i've the "Akracing premium gaming chair". The norwegian price is 2700kr, it should be around 300$. You can probably get other chairs that is a little better (for this price class), but i guess this is one of the best you can find. You can get different colors, and i think the design looks decent. Personally, i don't like my design too much. I don't really pay too much to the design anyway. The chair is confy. Not too hard, not too soft. I can sit hours on it without making my back hurt. The elbow supports are great, they are adjustable. Though, they can be are noticeable loose. You can lean back and forward, but i find it difficult to get into a perfect positition when leaning back. It has not been an issue for me since i never sit in chairs while watching movies. Long story short, great chair, worth the money.
5d119da3-609a-4542-a8c8-f40a1e9360ff.jpg
5d119da3-609a-4542-a8c8-f40a1e9360ff.jpg (32 KiB) Viewed 6231 times
Aleksander60
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Re: The "Roccat Kone, Blackwidowchroma, and the AkracingGamingChair".

Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Fancy.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Hardware Hangout”