My new mouse

Post your computer builds here and ask for hardware assistance, buying advice or anything hardware related for computers, smart phones, tablets or other electrical devices.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

My new mouse

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:09 am

So today I was looking at my mouse and I was thinking.. gosh I sure have had this thing a long time.

Both rubber sides have come unglued and gone missing, the little sensitivity sensor plastic screen fell off, the mouse wheel squeeks and the top matte finish has started to rub off. I looked in my emails and I got this mouse (Razer Mamba) on the 22nd of October 2009.

That's just over 4 years ago. I've never had a mouse last that long. I was pretty impressed and I really really love the shape of this mouse. It fits my hand perfectly. So as I was cleaning it and noticing all the wear it has gone through I decided it's time to buy a new mouse.

I looked around checked out the Logitechs and the Corsairs and they look really nice but I don't know how they feel and I love the way my Razer Mamba feels so I checked out Razers website and they actually updated my mouse internally in December 2012. The new version bumps up the sensor, battery life and other internal specs but keeps the external look and shape the same.

So I've plunked down to get a new mouse and it's just like my old one! - Coming tomorrow.

One unique thing about the Mamba line is they come in these special plastic cube cases. Check this out:

I'm so glad they didn't change the feel of the mouse. Should be here tomorrow (Wednesday) looks like I'm changing a lot of my stuff recently.

Here is another picture of the mouse in its USB powered charging dock / wireless base station.

Db696
CPU: i7 3770 3.9 ghz
RAM: G.Skill 12gb 1333
Motherboard: ASUS P8b75-V
GPU: EVGA GTX 780
Display: Samsung 1920 x 1080
Cooling: Air - Standard

Re: My new mouse

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:31 am

Got this Cyborg R.A.T 7 in 2011, still works like a champ too.
Mercenarry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My new mouse

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Dude that looks sweet! I wish I had one like that ;D

Return to “Hardware Hangout”