Ban Appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Adenn035

Ban Appeal

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:29 am

Name: Adenn035

Reason for being banned:
I joined your server recently for the first time and joined one of the worlds and decided to look around. I went into a house, saw that it was very plain looking, and went upstairs and saw a couple of beds without any indication that they were owned or placed by anyone. Knowing other servers I've been on I decided to check if it was truly breakable because on other servers I have either seen you cannot brake the block or if you can it says you do not have the permission to break said block. When it broke I was instantly kicked and banned.

Appeal Statement:
Honestly, I am very sorry for breaking the bed. My curiosity of the server got the best of me and by doing so I deserved the ban. It was a mistake that I not repeat in the future.
blackeyeddog
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Ban Appeal

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:02 am

These are called Honey Pots they are to catch griefers new to the server who think they can get away with griefing people. I will unban you but please know it will not be so easy if you make the same mistake. Please do not touch anything that is not naturally spawned or yours again.

You have been unbanned.
see you soon.

Apprentice - January 25th 2014
Architect - Febuary 22nd 2014
City Planner - December 21st 2014
Moderator - January 9th 2015
City Planner - May 25th 2016
Moderator - April 11th 2017

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”