WinMX help

Discuss anything you want about WinMX & the Renegades chat room here
Bowan

WinMX help

Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Sorry to post this here, but I am not sure where else I can get assistance. I recently had to fix my computer. Since then, I have been unable to run WinMX. I downloaded v3.54 beta 4 and still had no luck. When I first run the program, it goes through all the setup screens. Then, a dialog box pops up with a big red X on it. I am unable to connect to the network. If anyone can point me to a place where I might get answers to this dilemma, I would be appreciative. I am missing all my favorite TV shows.

Cheers,

Bowan
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: WinMX help

Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Hiya Bowan, try installing using this installer: http://mxpulse.com/ultimate/

Afterwards even if WinMX isn't connected open the Chat and paste in this room address: TV & Movies - Renegades ®ÊN_D854AA5E0FA0 and we can help you further :)
Bowan

Re: WinMX help

Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 am

Hey Pri,

I was hoping you would be the one to answer.

I did install using the installer you mentioned and I got the same results. A dialog box with a giant red X in it. When I try to join the network, it stays a constant yellow, instead of the blinking yellow I seem to remember.

I have no clue where to proceed from this point. I know I am not giving you enough information to be of much assistance, but I thought it was worth a shot. I am connected to the chat now, so hopefully something will come of that.

Bowan

Return to “General Discussion”