GlobalMarket

A place to make your plugin suggestions
Krhymez
Architect
Architect

GlobalMarket

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:19 am

I would really like to see this plugin(while the link may say an older version, i have see and used this on 1.7 and 1.8 servers)
http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/min ... bal-market

It is not spammy and allows for an ingame trade screen.
The commands are easy to use and it allow a servers economy to grow.
With the current Auction house... i feel it is underused because ingame people cant see the items or they dont know how to.

With Global market you can actually see what your buying, its especially good when selling enchanted items, That is also another downside of the current system, the lack of enchanted books and gear being sold.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GlobalMarket

Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:43 am

This overlaps too much with the auction system. We're constantly improving the auction system and we do intend to add the ability to sell enchanted goods in the future.

The Auction System currently holds 1,500 unique listings and completes 100-150 sales per day according to my analytics data. I wouldn't say it's underused.
Krhymez
Architect
Architect

Re: GlobalMarket

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:30 am

Pri wrote:This overlaps too much with the auction system. We're constantly improving the auction system and we do intend to add the ability to sell enchanted goods in the future.

The Auction System currently holds 1,500 unique listings and completes 100-150 sales per day according to my analytics data. I wouldn't say it's underused.
Guess i need to learn it better then. While looking at the listings on the site, i couldn't help be feel it seems lacking.
I will learn that pluggin better for myself then.

Return to “Plugin Suggestions”