Recommended games thread

Discuss all non-Minecraft gaming related topics here
Enidlaria
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Recommended games thread

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:52 am

Star wars old republic. Very awesome game just started playing again. :)
amazingandy1

Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Team Fortress 2
technoluke

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:59 am

Goat Simulator

Might look dumb but when you start playing it, it'll be really fun.
GrayTheMudkip
Artist
Artist

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:30 am

I'd Reccomend the game Unturned.
It is free to play and an early access game on steam could see people having fun with this one. ;)
"Everyone want's happiness no one wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"
blackeyeddog
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:59 am

L.A Noire
Payday 2

Apprentice - January 25th 2014
Architect - Febuary 22nd 2014
City Planner - December 21st 2014
Moderator - January 9th 2015
City Planner - May 25th 2016
Moderator - April 11th 2017
UndeadCrafter30
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:32 am

Battleblock Theater
Garry's Mod
Left 4 Dead 2
I am Bread (frustrating as holy hell)
Surgeon Simulator (Also frustrating)
The Binding of Issac
Five Nights at Freddy's (Find free downloads, not worth purchasing)
Castle Crashers (Has controller support)
Mount Your Friends
Portal 2
Saints Row 3 or 4
Note: If anyone has these games that have muliplayer on them on Steam I would play along with you!
Fuck homework, I mean this as it sucks. Don't actually fuck your homework.
http://join.renmx.com/sig/7a3046.jpg
solcar

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:14 am

freakboy31 wrote:Has anyone recommended games that we haven't played and why?
freakboy31 wrote:Has anyone recommended games that we haven't played and why?
Reasons to play 7 Days To Die

1. Because it is MineCrack self generating world and better crafting system and 1000s of real world craftable items w/ Oblivion gameplay, CallofDuty graphics, And WoW style quests and leveling is coming in upcoming patches

2. I've been a renegade for 10+ years(trust worthy)

3. You can download the server client and game with 1 click from http://forum.rammnet.com/download/download?version=14 or rammnet.com and click download option

4.Free 24/7 (2)EU and (1)US server

5. I am admin on U.S. servers and can help with any troubleshooting or gameplay questions

6. YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED TO DONATE

7. YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED TO VOTE OR DO ANYTHING AT ALL TO PLAY THE GAME

8. YOU WILL NOT SEE EVEN 1 ADD

9. THERE IS NO CATCH

10. Teamspeak add: 198.50.154.222 password: n/a

11. I donated $340 dollars in 1mo to my cracked pixelmon server i was playing on, the next day i played 7dtd and i havn't opened minecraft again

Premise & Story

7 Days to Die is an open world, voxel-based, sandbox game that is a unique mix of First Person Shooter, Survival Horror, Tower Defense and Role Playing Games combining combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth.

From the ashes of the 3rd world war rises an unknown virus which transforms the surviving humans into an army of the animated dead, acting as a single-minded being.You play a survivor trapped in the savage zombie infested world of Navezgane County Arizona one of the last true Eden’s on Earth.
Features

The World – Explore a beautiful, hand crafted, smooth voxel world with a multitude of biomes including: wastelands, forests, snowy mountains, pine forests, plains, deserts, burn forests and radiation zones. Play Navezgane or dive back into the game with friends in a procedurally generated randomized world with huge cities, towns, rivers, lakes, mountains, valleys, cave systems, roads and wilderness locations.

Points of Interest – Discover hundreds of great Points of Interests ranging from caves, campsites to cities and skyscrapers. Each and every building can be explored inside and out.

Dynamic Story Generation – The story unfolds through our “Dynamic Story Generation System” which guides the player to other survivors, better loot and undiscovered Points of Interests through story note quests.

Basic Survival – Scavenge the world for food and water maintaining and boosting health, food, stamina and hydration levels. Grow and harvest a variety of crops and hunt, track or domesticate a multitude of wildlife to live off the land.

Day and Night Game Play – Spend the day looting, mining, crafting and building up your forts defenses as light slows down and weakens the zombies. Hold up somewhere safe at night as the lunar cycle speeds up and strengthens the zombies.

Upgradable Fort Building – Player built structures are assembled from framework which can be upgraded supporting both wood and cobblestone upgrade paths. Hammer away just like real building and use Land Claim blocks to protect your fort in PvP.

Looting, Mining and Crafting – Loot and mine a multitude of items and ingredients to create hundreds of items including melee weapons, guns, traps, generators, motorized tools, motion detectors, landmines, auto-turrets, salves, potions and more using our 5×5 grid Crafting System.

Relentless and Special Enemies – Enemies will claw, jump, climb and break their way through the world in order to get to you. They can see, smell and hear the player and can work in a group. And watch out for the unique special infected enemies like the Acid Puking Hulk whose acidic vomit can melt blocks.

Block Physics and Stability – Our Physics System simulates real-time structural integrity, durability and mass. Blocks don’t float in the air nor can you build an unsound unsupported structure. Build it right or watch it come crumbling down. Weak blocks can even fall from the weight of the player or zombies.

Item Quality and Food & Water Purity – Every item in the game has a quality level and degrades with use and combine items to create better items. All Food and water items have a purity level the higher the purity level. The higher the health and stamina benefits. Improve crafting to make better items. Improve cooking to make purer food and water.

Stealth and Distraction System – Crouch and sneak your way past enemies or throw objects to distract them. Find or craft sight, sound or smell deterrents and attractor recipes and items to exploit the sight, hearing or smell of the zombies to throw them off track.

XP and Skill Trees – Earn XP and upgrade your skills to become the ultimate Bruiser, Gun Nut, Gadget Man, Chemist or Stealth Agent. Upgrade your melee skill learning to craft better melee weapons and swing them harder & faster and even learn special finishing moves.

Buff/Debuff System – Enjoy or deal with a multitude of buffs or debuffs like a caffeine buzz or a broken leg in our rapidly growing Buff/Debuff System.

Solo, Cooperative and Multiplayer – Play solo, coop or multiplayer in our unique Zombie Nomad Mode be a human, a bandit or a zombie for a no rules experience. Watch the leader boards and fight to be the Big Clan of the Wasteland or the Duke of Navezgane.

Creative User Tools – Build your own worlds and play them with friends using the Creative Mode Tools featuring hundreds of block shapes, prefabs and random generation tools. Create dedicated servers with your own unique game rules and settings.

Steps for Launching 7DTD hosted by yours truly

1.Go to http://forum.rammnet.com/download/download?version=14 or rammnet.com and click download
+the first this that will download is the rammnet client
-rammnet client allows you to download the different games we host and allows you access to the server

2. Once rammnet client is downloaded, installed and finishes updating. Now you can choose
Library tab>choose install for 7daystodie/7dtd>

3. Now that you installed the game, the install button will change to play button>Click play and it will launch the game
+you don't have to play online or keep the rammnet launcher to play offline but is required
when playing online

4.Once the game launches, you'll have normals games modes like you would see in like minecraft>choose connect to server>enter ip (198.50.154.222)>enter port(26900)

Whether you are gonna play on my server/other EU server/offline/or buy the game, I assure you will not regret it :)

Happy Gaming

P.S We are a small community and we are starting to expand but please don't repost this on other forums without messaging me on teamspeak/rammnetforum/mxpulse forum or winmx chatroom.

P I spend all of my free time playing 7dtd and making sure gameplay on the server i run is lag free/balanced/and working for anyone that wants to play. So Ill be there for any thing you may need

We have a very good anti cheat/hack system if you are running external game mods make sure to close while running rammnet and 7dtd when on our servers so you dont get auto banned.
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:28 am

Just seen this what the game you recommend looks like.

That looks cool, solcar.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
solcar

Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:51 am

freakboy31 wrote:Just seen this what the game you recommend looks like.

That looks cool, solcar.
and that looks like a screen shot of the game like 6 patches ago, game can look prettier than callofduty3/halo4 on xbox360 w/ 1080p or higher tv

also heres a tool to see all the craftable items http://crafting.7dtd.pl/

also zombies are smart and have a awesome aggro/deaggro system

By the way I go by Pepperoni on rammnet.com forums/teamspeak/and 7dtd

If anyone runs into installation issues and im not here you can check rammnet.com forum and look for troubleshooting guide or search the error code you get in the forum search box and you can usuallly find resolution.
Riven
Architect
Architect

Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:14 am

looks snazzy, only got 2 problems i can see

1 its rather ram intensive, my machine is running at 97-99% when i play it

and 2 how the hell do you run? ive tried pretty much every key on my keyboard

Return to “General Gaming Discussion”