Application for Rank Artist

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
Tornado0910

Application for Rank Artist

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:51 pm

The Rank I'm applying for is: Artist
My In-Game-Name is: TornadoGirl0910
My Project is called: Frozen Glowing Falls
To get to my project: x: 9451 y: 63 z: 21757
A brief description of my project: The extremely cold environment has created a magical waterfall that has completely frozen over. All the surrounding trees have turned to solid ice, and the frozen waterfall started to glow. Every night, the falls can be observed as they give light to their surroundings.
-
Please Note: I have built a noticeable house in the same biome as the falls a little ways away. Please do not grade that. The falls, the upper and lower frozen ponds, the 2 large ice spikes on top of the cliff, the in-ground frozen pond behind the upper frozen pond, the over hanging snow, the icicles, the cliff, most of the smaller ice spikes (I altered slightly), and all of the snow blocks, can all be subjected to grading. I built/tarraformed all of those.

Three mandatory screenshots (I did 5):
Attachments
2017-09-21_16.51.34.png
2017-09-21_16.51.34.png (5.5 MiB) Viewed 823 times
2017-09-21_16.51.22.png
2017-09-21_16.51.22.png (4.3 MiB) Viewed 823 times
2017-09-21_16.43.01.png
2017-09-21_16.43.01.png (6.18 MiB) Viewed 823 times
2017-09-21_16.42.31.png
2017-09-21_16.42.31.png (5.41 MiB) Viewed 823 times
2017-09-21_16.42.16.png
2017-09-21_16.42.16.png (4.4 MiB) Viewed 823 times
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Application for Rank Artist

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 pm

No real point rating this as you've been banned for griefing.
Tornado0910

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:10 pm

I posted this before I got banned. Again I’m sorry for what I’ve done. Majority of what I got banned for this time, happened before I got banned the first time.
Tomoki
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter
CPU: ME Network
RAM: 64k ME Storage Component
Motherboard: Me Controller {3x3}
GPU: Engineering Processor
Display: ME Crafting Terminal {Orange}
Cooling: Gelid Cryotheum

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:06 pm

This just really pisses me off, so to save the staff explaining your moral mistake (that I'm no doubt sure you're fully aware of, unless you're that daft) again, let me just remind you of a few points.
I posted this before I got banned. Again I’m sorry for what I’ve done.

Oh? "Again?" I don't recall you apologizing a first time for this second transgression. But hey, maybe it was in a PM to a staff member. Entirely possible, so we'll move on.
Majority of what I got banned for this time, happened before I got banned the first time.
Oh, right, yes. The majority. Guess you wanted to finish this bad boy for another artist application, perhaps, Tornado?

Yeah, ridiculous destruction aside- Oh, I've got a picture of that as well-

At least your later grief was placing blocks and not obliterating them. Right? Maybe that's the thought process someone like you has ':P But who knows. (Oh, and let's bear in mind that this grief set was entirely separate from the one you were initially banned for.) Moving on!

Here are some quotes from your first ban appeal, some of my favorite from this topic:
I felt bad.
I understand what I did is wrong and I will not do it again.
I'm incredibly sorry for my actions.
Hmmm... Looks like-
*You didn't feel bad enough to keep doing it two days later.
*You didn't actually understand that what you did was wrong- and, even if you did- you knowingly immediately did it again.
And the icing on the cake of crap.....
*You are most certainly not sorry. Seeing what I saw after having read your appeal made my stomach turn.
Though I've gotta hand it to you. In five+ years of playing minecraft, I've never seen a worse/more impressive grief. This musta taken you hours. And I personally never even saw you in the creative server.

So ya know what, Tornado? Just get out.

:P o//
........theres a squatch in these woods...
nAugrim29
Architect
Architect

Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Wow. Pls tell me this person has been perma-banned finally. Having read Tomoki's comment on this thread I must say that I am not sorry to see this person go. That being said, as much as I agree with what Tomoki said in his/her comment, I feel it should be pointed out that giving ppl crap for their actions on the server is most likely best left to mods and admins. I was wrong to do it When Tornadogirl0910 used the server map to find my build and then proceeded to grief it, and it's not right for Tomoki to do it in this instance either(nothing personal Tomoki just calling it as I see it). I have little tolerance for griefers, and even less for serial offenders. Please leave this person perma-banned. Thanks and have a nice day.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:27 pm

They are permanently banned yes. I am locking this topic as no further discussion is needed.

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”