SkullMouse's Rank Application

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
SkullMouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

SkullMouse's Rank Application

Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:27 am

The rank I'm applying for is: >Apprentice
My In-Game-Name is: SkullMouse
My Project is called: Private Birch Housing
To get to my project: -15788 66 1015
A brief description of my project:Claimed and finished a built (the fishing house) and built a building with spiral staircase out of birch wood, since it's located in a birch biome. To connect the two builds, walkways/pathways are implemented that leads to a horse staple as well as a private port which has a private boat. The private boat and the horse staple are again mainly built out of birch wood, of course including some other materials like glass, wool, iron, etc. I have retained most of the natural land, as well as implemented some Lilac flowers since i found them growing in the biome.
Three mandatory screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/ezB2n (11 screenshots)

P/S: I wish to have this build ranked as I have enjoyed building this today, spent months clearing space for my main build, forgotten the fun of building. Regardless of whether I am able to rank up from this, it does not matter as I had fun building this.
Girvvy
Staff
Staff

Re: SkullMouse's Rank Application

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:54 am

Uniqueness: 5
Beauty: 5
Execution: 3
Scale: 3

This is 16, which is enough for Apprentice Skull :)

I gave 5 for uniqueness since there are quite a few small builds which include boat ports and stables etc but I haven't seen many done in a birch biome/made out of birch wood.

I gave 5 for beauty as some of the buildings are quite bland on the outside (except the big one which you built). This was very well done with the water curtains to add extra detail to the build, I also really liked the large spiral stair case in the middle which had multiple layers :)

I gave 3 for execution just because some of the walkways/grass lacked a little detail, such as bonemealing the grass or adding some varied block choices in the paths.

Scale I gave a 3, since it isn't a particularly large build however it is spaced out well and could perhaps do with some shrubbery in the grass areas.

To say this was a fix it build it works well and I'm glad you finished it :)
SkullMouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SkullMouse's Rank Application

Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Well cheers on the rank, hahaha to be honest, the main look of it was the big building, the rest I added in purposely just to make it look not so "lonely"? I guess. Oh well.

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”