SkullMouse Rank Application Form

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
SkullMouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

SkullMouse Rank Application Form

Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:08 am

The Rank I'm applying for is: Architect
My Game Name is: SkullMouse
My Project is called: Over-World Nether
To get to my project: Coords: -15944 77 1216
A brief description of my project: It's an Over-World Nether with:
- Nether Fortress connecting pathways
- gathering square
- Nether portal
- Blaze spawners
- Execution platform
- Entrance arch
- Glowstones room.
http://imgur.com/a/eaTt9
Girvvy
Staff
Staff

Re: SkullMouse Rank Application Form

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Uniqueness: 9
Execution: 7
Beauty: 7
Scale: 6

This gives you a score of 29, which is enough for Apprentice, but just 1 point shy of Architect. First of I'd just like to tell you how much I like this build, I feel it's very unique and that I've never seen it done in the style that you have before. I like the choice of area and how you have executed the "feel" of the nether biome. For me personally, I would like to see maybe a bit more exterior nether building. For instance, you have quite a big open area to the right hand side of the portal and I think perhaps some more Nether builds would look good there. I'd also either expand the area to make it slightly larger, and then try and give it either an "edge" or blend the biomes a bit more. I really like the direction this build his heading and I hope you continue it :)

- Girvvy
SkullMouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SkullMouse Rank Application Form

Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Forgot to mention, am gonna give myself prior to the ruling 7days from Girvvy's reply to fix it up and improve my build. Hoping to just aim higher. Thanks Girvvy for your ratings and comments.

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”