My application for the architect rank

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
Lemn
Apprentice
Apprentice

My application for the architect rank

Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:44 pm

The Rank I'm applying for is: architect
My Game Name is: Holliy(lem_n was my old name)
My Project is called: My House, my windmill the Barn
To get to my project: -10300 9000
A brief description of my project: My House , my windmill and the Barn
its nothing to special on its own ,but i think it all together makes a really nice and peaceful look.
The hole place was strongly terraformed so everything would fit there. i did not steal the house or the windmill or any Ideas, thats why its has its own unique style i got some help by Simsii but mostly build it by myself Simsii for example did almost the whole wheat field and the river that is pretty new i could get screenshots without the river.Just like me the House is pretty empty inside i apologize for that i don't like building furniture.
I hope you like what i builded and hoping for a good and quick reply :)
Three mandatory screenshots:

Holliy aka Holger :)
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My application for the architect rank

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:06 am

I've read your post, viewed the screenshots and looked at the build in-game.

Beauty: 8/10
Execution: 8/10
Uniqueness: 5/10
Scale: 6/10

Total: 27 points. This is enough for Apprentice. I thought honestly that this build would get architect however the scoring isn't high enough. It looks beautiful, it is built great. It just isn't unique enough for our server (we've had many builds exactly like this one) and the scale isn't that high because although the area of the build is large it's just a few medium sized buildings spread apart from each other.

My advice would be to add more buildings, increase the scale and then re-submit. The uniqueness score will not go down due to you already submitting this as it's your own build but you could get some more points in scale for sure, you only need 3 more to get Architect.

I have set you to Apprentice rank :)

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”