FINALLY ANOTHER APPLICATION (pshycs arch app)

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
Failure
Apprentice
Apprentice

FINALLY ANOTHER APPLICATION (pshycs arch app)

Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:54 am

ok so its been a while but here i go
my IGN is PshycoSefDeKIng
IM applying for Architect
this project started four months ago when my friend jeebs (he quit D:) and I decided we needed a house for our town so i built the top floor of this monstrosity and was denied arch bc my supports were crappy and it was a bit small so i said fuck it and got rid of the supports and built floors instead this is the result they are different sides and block choices for furniture but swapped so its different... and yet the same it features 5 floors with 2 sides each as well as my "egg beacon" and a nice garden
as is my tradition here is my video https://youtu.be/bTeSuidbixI
Lord Farquaad Is My Dad
Failure
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: FINALLY ANOTHER APPLICATION (pshycs arch app)

Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:20 am

Ok and i forgot the coords but luckily this is an improvement here they are
To get to my project: tp to -13535/63/-7023 and face west its the big ass thing right there
Lord Farquaad Is My Dad
Failure
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Bump im eager to see the results
Lord Farquaad Is My Dad
TimoCraft
Engineer
Engineer
CPU: A potato
RAM: Potato Chips
Motherboard: Mashed Potatoes
GPU: Baked Potato
Display: Hash Brown
Cooling: Potato Juice

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:14 pm

No reason to bump something that's already at the top of the threads lol, staff will get to it when they can.

Neptunia,
Il castello di Nettuno
Failure
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Lol im. A bit eager
Lord Farquaad Is My Dad
wannsa
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Apprentice/Architect/City Planner/Epic Crafter/Legendary Crafter: Points required: 15 / 30 / 35 / 37 / 40

Uniqueness: 3
Beauty: 2
Execution: 4
Scale: 5
Total: 14

This isn't a very unique house. The insides don't really make alot of sense. The two wings are copies of each other and the decorating wasn't very exciting. The foundation doesn't look finished at this time. There is no landscaping around the build.
It just needs alot of work to be arch worthy.

Also, please follow the proper form when applying. Don't bump your thread and please don't ask in chat for staff to look at your app. We do these when we can.
wesleyearl123
Architect
Architect

Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:12 pm

Some things that I recommend to you when I was building: If you have the chance, you should build it in Survival (I know that already Wes, stop being Captain Obvious). Bring out the overhang of the roof of the house, which avoids the flat wall (while I'm talking about flat walls make everything look symmetrical, unless it's supposed to (i don't know what i just said)). Using a circle shape: Now a lot of people would disagree me on this but, you might want to use a circle form if you want to, unless your build is a giant circle . You should add some detail to the waters like boats, giant lily pads, an arched mountain, etc. The towers on which the wings stand on should pop out more, like depth-wise but I can't even describe it. If you're really eager to get Architect, then I also recommend building it in a town (not towny) and use this house as a mayors office or something. Good Luck Pshy, I believe in you :) (since i've been stuck in a loophole like this too)
Owner of McTidgeys

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”