My Apprentice Application

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
delicatedahlias
Supporter
Supporter

My Apprentice Application

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm applying for: Apprentice

Project Name:
The Abhorsen's House

How do we get there?: /warp oldkingdom Also, be advised that my town is in its developing stages and will become much more interesting over time!

Brief Description:
This is my loose interpretation of the Abhorsen's house from Garth Nix's Abhorsen Trilogy. If you haven't read it, you should! Anyway, it is a large house set into a mountain with a river that splits into two waterfalls around it, continuing in front of the house.

Screenshots: It's better if you interact with it.

Anything we might miss when we see it in game?:
Take a close look at the well in the front yard. Also, take a look behind the left waterfall.

Thanks!
~*delicatedahlias*~
Dumskalle123
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE (crap)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Motherboard: ASUS M4A87TD/USB3 (crap)
GPU: ASUS DirectCU II GTX 580
Display: 2x ASUS VH238H
Cooling: Air

Re: My Apprentice Application

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Uniqueness on our server: Does it look like something already built?
7 - It's a mansion, on a cliff, with a huge log-woman facing the mansion with a huge ball of leaves on her head. Very unique if you ask me.

Beauty: Does it look nice to look at?
5 - The architecture itself is very unique, but it isn't that impressive. You could try to make the towers a little rounder. The mage tower doesn't please me, maybe you could try adding a roof to the top of it? Y'know, those pointy-castle-esque tower-tops... catch my drift?
The landscape surrounding the buildings though, I have never seen such a thing before... I love it. You chose the perfect spot. :P

Execution: Is it well made, are corridors and rooms built to the correct sizing?
4 - Some of the rooms in the mansion are very large & empty, you could fix this by dividing the room/s into 2.

Scale: The larger and more grand the build is the higher it scores
6 - It is pretty big, uh... yeah.

Other comments: Keep it up deli, you're doing a great job! :)

6 + 4 + 5 + 7 = 22, congratulations! You've earned Apprentice! :D
"what this can do da jump enemy?" - freakboy31
UWOTM8
{╯◕ ◡ ◕} ╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ{◕ ◡ ◕ノ} {╯◕ ◡ ◕} ╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ{◕ ◡ ◕ノ}

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”