Ban Appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Rodrigo212

Ban Appeal

Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Hello there.I am Rodrigo212 and I have been banned for griefing. I am not what or when I griefed but I what I did was considered griefing then I apologize. Please give me a second chance to get back on this great and fun server that I have worked real hard in. I was planning on helping the server after getting lots of materials to make useful buildings for people in the server but right no I obiusly cant since I am banned. Again, please forgive me and let me back on the server.

Sincerely,
Rodrigo
alexcarlson
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Display: BenQ GL2450 (Digital)

Re: Ban Appeal

Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm

I'd like to know what you've griefed before unbanning you. Who banned you?
"crazy is the american version of speed" - Dumskalle123
"I shall stay on this server forever so I get new friends and becomes one in the staff" - Alex
"It's true the servers are back online." - Pri
Db696
CPU: i7 3770 3.9 ghz
RAM: G.Skill 12gb 1333
Motherboard: ASUS P8b75-V
GPU: EVGA GTX 780
Display: Samsung 1920 x 1080
Cooling: Air - Standard

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:23 pm

I suggest leave the ban also, he was affiliated with some griefers in a skype chat. So i kind of saw this coming.
conankhan
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:14 pm

You really did a number on the first real structure I have ever spent any time on. How could you forget that or not be sure that was griefing? That is the second insult. I happen to think it's quite beautiful and I'm quite sure you knew exactly what you were doing. Tell me where you are and we can discuss it in person if you'd like.
conankhan
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:08 pm

conankhan wrote:. Tell me where you are and we can discuss it in person if you'd like.
Sorry that was crude. I spent all night working in an ER with a couple of junkie a-holes.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm incredibly sorry that this child was able to grief your construction Conan. May I ask has the damage been rolled back and/or repaired?

If not I will dispatch someone to clean it up for you ASAP.
conankhan
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Thanks Pri. Irandomness was there immediately (logged out of creative to fix it right away and then came back from creative when I discovered the other problem with the obsidian castle and spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out what happened whilst braving a torrent of lava while in survival mode - my hero!) The help that is available here is always a very pleasant surprise.

The rollback was awesome to see - those are some powerful plugins. The ability to check logs on blocks broken is also impressive and I am betting tedious for the person checking. Thanks to Irand again for that help and his swift hand of justice.

All this is a reminder too of just how important those plugins are to running a great server. Thanks for taking the time to keep all that up. Playing around with my own server at home I quickly get lost in things like permissions.
fumitol
Architect
Architect

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:25 am