Ban Reappeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Lynxious

Ban Reappeal

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Firstly, I wish to apologise for the rude comments I directed towards Irandomness. I'm sorry that I took offense to the fact that he was basically saying the several days worth of just trying to contribute to the server meant nothing. It hurt quite a bit. I realize that I handled it poorly by choosing to retaliate. I also don't appreciate the rude remark that Iran made it say when I tried to relog in so I could apologise. But I'm not here to get angry, I'm here to apologise for what I did and I am willing to make sure I don't make any rude comments towards any admin or player in the game. If you allow me to join the server again that would be great, but I can understand if you don't let me.

Lynxious
Lynxious

Re: Ban Reappeal

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 pm

and it's supposed to say Ban Appeal* XD
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

I just want to weigh in here by saying Architect on our server is something we don't like to give out easily. WorldEdit and VoxelSniper can create a lot of damage in a very short space of time so we like players to put a lot of effort in to one large build of their own design to prove they know how to build properly.

To facilitate this we have created a robust point system for submitting work created on our server by players so that they can be rated and given ranks as earned. If a player doesn't submit something for rating they will not rank up. No exceptions.
Lynxious

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Sounds good, Sorry again Iran. I was having a bad day (not excusing my behavior) but I do like your builds.
fumitol
Architect
Architect

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:23 am