CPU: Intel Core i7 950
RAM: 12GB Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD5870
Display: Asus VH242 24"
Cooling: Air

Ban Appeal

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 am

So yeah, I pretty much got banned for what I didn't think was griefing, but rather a pratical joke. (Even Ran and Skoch got the joke.) Pretty much Apple started spamming these "Rift" signs around the Grove. So I thought I'd help by making "The Rift Is Coming" in big letters on the wall, all this being a joke. Apple proceeded to make signs everywhere for the laughs whilst I went and made like 6 at iTopia. I only made around 6 of the signs and a big sign. Even if I did make more this was all a big joke, which Vod took a bit too seriously and classified it as griefing, even though Ran just responded with, Lmao. So I really hope I can get unbanned and maybe even AppleAssault can as well. I guess we'll keep our crappy jokes to ourselves.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:21 am

Request denied. Both users are griefers and will stay banned.

Also I take umbrage with the 130 signs that AppleAssault placed which you failed to report as grief, not only did you not report what he was doing or try to stop him but you got involved and helped! - Pathetic and a real shame you were an Architect on our server Panda and you threw that all away.

When me and Dumskalle visited Architektus the other day we didn't do anything. We didn't place any blocks or break any blocks. That includes not placing signs anywhere. To come to our server and grief is just pathetic and obviously driven by jealousy.

To have most of this done by the owner of the other server :shock: sad.

And just for the record I consider grief anything that requires logblock to reverse because the amount of blocks placed/destroyed is too high to fix in a reasonable amount of time by hand. 1 or 2 signs? thats ok. 130? thats not.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:31 pm

This ban has been lifted.
fumitol
Architect
Architect

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:21 am