Unban Appeal: Some Stone block accident

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Volix0303

Unban Appeal: Some Stone block accident

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:26 am

By: Volix030303 Reason: Pretty simple and straight forward, I am one of 4 people on most of the day, I was exploring the map as I was near the center, I saw a structure that had no claim, yet super close to spawn, It was some stone brick, so I smacked it to see if I can still interact with the area, than , instant ban. Statement: This is not like last time, where I had broken an emerald block, I can say with full certainty that this block breaking was by accident, I won’t go trying to “test” to see if some random stray bricks will break or not, which come to think of it, was an awful idea in the first place to test it. The honeypot block is useful for the server, but it is not perfect, I hope you can get back to me soon.
Last edited by Volix0303 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
mjw8441
Staff
Staff

Re: Unban Appeal: Some Stone block accident

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 am

Knowing you can get banned by breaking a block on a structure the last time you did and doing it again doesn't sound like an accident at all, you should have been very aware of what could happen. There's nothing wrong with the honeypot feature, if it's a structure that looks built by a player you don't break it, simple as.

You've been unbanned this time, don't do it again 🙂

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”