Cooling: I give you air from my lungs.

tfur2009 Ban Appeal

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:43 pm

My Minecraft Username:
tfur2009

Reason for being banned:
Honeypotted

Appeal Statement:
Hey all, this is MonkeyStudios. I'm appealing for Topher because he's 7 and he can't do it himself. I think he's learned his lesson and honestly getting potted is just a stupid little kid mistake so I'm sure it won't happen again. If it does ya'll reserve the right to do whatever you like but I'll keep an eye on him.

Thanks,
MonkeyStudios
I'm one of those moving picture makers with the gold statues you keep hearing about.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: tfur2009 Ban Appeal

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm reluctant to unban Topher because he is seven years old. He lacks the maturity needed to play on our server. To be honest we should only be allowing 13+ on the server, it's the minimum age Mojang allows to have a Minecraft account for the PC version of the game.

I also think his parents should be monitoring his internet usage. While on our server he was called some names and swore at by some of the older players, this is not acceptable to me and they have been reprimanded for the way they treated Topher. So the ban is as much to protect him from the older users as it is to protect the servers from his immaturity.

I'm leaving the topic open so you can reply if you wish.
MonkeyStudios
CPU: Intel i7-7700 Processor
RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM
Motherboard: A really good one.
GPU: My mind
Display: A dated Samsung.
Cooling: I give you air from my lungs.

Re: tfur2009 Ban Appeal

Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi Pri,

This is Topher's mom. Clearly, he's my third child and I've stopped parenting at this point. Just kidding.

I really appreciate what you do as an admin keeping an eye on these kids. We've talked about having regular in-person manners online just as we would with someone right next to us. I think Topher also understands about the Honey Pot, not to mention leaving other people's stuff alone.

In short, he's promised to use "nice words" and "nice hands."

Thank you for reconsidering his ban. I hope you'll give him another chance.

Kristen
I'm one of those moving picture makers with the gold statues you keep hearing about.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”