Read if you want

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Sealeopy

Read if you want

Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello there, friends.
Thank you for deciding to read this.
I want to apologize. Not only for the things I've done on the server, but on the forums as well. On my ban appeal I told many lies in an attempt to make you guys feel bad for banning me. I apologize. I also griefed many structures and stole many items. I can say that I did this because I was immature. I did not experience joy, nor did I have fun when I did the things I did. I did them because I could. I apologize. I know it's only been a year, but I'd like to think that I've matured a bit. I've made mistakes, and I've learned from them. Not only in minecraft, but in the real world, too. I can't say that I'm sad about being banned, but I can't say that I'm happy either. Is there even the smallest chance that I'll be unbanned? If not, that's fine. It won't impact my life in any major way, but it would be nice to be able to play on your server again.
Thank you very much for reading.

Regards,
Sealeopy
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Read if you want

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Sometimes you just cannot fix things that you did in the past Sealeopy and that's just how life is. I'm not going to unban you, please go play somewhere else.

[Thread Locked]

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”