Please unban me and sorry for the other ban appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
katgame11

Please unban me and sorry for the other ban appeal

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:14 pm

katgame11

Reason for being banned;I greifed Babyluigi333 and tjm16's builds

I'm truly sorry for griefing ill never do it again.You had an amazing reason to ban be but if you want to ban me forever i am fine with that.If you do let me please com back on to give everyone on the server all of my stuff.I have so much stuff and my chests are all locked so i want to be kind and give everyone free stuff and hand out all my money.I also want to add that if you can reconsider you option for Ruff's ban that would be super kind but if you dont that is alright i just have to try to help Ruff.Thank you for reading me appeal and sorry if i wasted your time.Get back to me when you make up your mind on what you want to do.Thank you and have a nice day or night.One other thing if one of them is on (or both) can i please say sorry to them and fix whatever i did to their builds or maybe give them some money to help with it or even help build more builds for them.Just let me say sorry to them if any of them are on.Also i don't remember when i did it or what i did.Sorry :(
katgame11

One very last thing

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:56 pm

I know that Ruff has been banned twice already and I know that she did the same thing twice but she is used to servers that you are aloud to grief on so one very last chance and i promise if she is to get banned again you have to ban us both and you CANT let us back on no matter what we say.One very last chance that is all we are looking for.When she found out she was banned again she went strait to go and try to get unbanned and now she is really sad that she cant.All i am asking is that you give Ruff only ONE last chance thats it.thank you.sorry if i wasted your time.get back to me when you can.no rush :D Have a nice day!

from,
katgame11 <3
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Please unban me and sorry for the other ban appeal

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:30 am

You have been unbanned. Please do not touch anything that doesn't belong to you in future.

As for Ruff, they've got banned twice for the same offence, they are not learning from their mistakes. I don't see how we can unban them when it is very likely they'll just grief again.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”