Please unban me

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
katgame11

Please unban me

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Can you please unban me.I dont remember when i griefed but if you are going to ban me forever then atleast let me go on to get rid of all my stuff an give it to the people.I know saying this might not get me unbanned but atleast im trying.So you dont have to unban me forever just unban me long enough t get rid of my stuff if you come to that time.It is yor choice but atleast give me a chance ill never do it again.P.S. i dont even remember when i did it but if one of them is on then let me say sorry to them and fix whatever i did.Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and do what you think is right. :D
katgame11

one more thing

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:52 pm

I know for a fact this will lessen the chance of getting me unbanned but can you give Ruff one more chance please.She is my best friend i really love playing with her so just give Ruff one more chance and if she gets banned again you ban me too.Just please consider it.I would really love it if you did.Please im kind of begging you right now.Thank you for reading this and sorry if im wasting your time.
iNook
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
RAM: 2x 16GB TridentZ 3600MHz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E
GPU: RTX 3080 Founder's Edition
Display: Dell S2721DGF / AOC I2769VM
Cooling: Corsair H100i Pro

Re: Please unban me

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Kat, Ruff has been banned twice now for the same offence, '/rtp took me somewhere I didn't know was claimed'. They will not be getting unbanned. As for you, you need to follow the correct appeal template.

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
Your Minecraft Username

[b]Reason for being banned:[/b]
The reason you have been banned

[b]Appeal Statement:[/b]
The reason you think you deserve another chance
Copy and paste this and replace the 'Your Minecraft Username', the reason for ban and the appeal reason with why you should be unbanned.

-Nook
nul

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”