Rahfi-Unban Appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Rahfi

Rahfi-Unban Appeal

Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:04 am

Username: Rahfi

Reason for ban: Something about breaking flower pots? I broke something and it banned me.

Reason for unban: Well, I genuinely don't know what happened. This happened before, so before I broke the block i made sure to see if it was claimed, or if anyone had edited it with the bedrock tool. Since no one had edited it, I thought it would be okay to break it, said block being glass. I was then banned. I believe I should be unbanned, well because I really like this server (terrible unban reason I know) I just really want to play xD. I know of the whole "don't break whats not yours" but I thought it was all chill soooo, yea. Thanks.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rahfi-Unban Appeal

Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm

You were caught trying to take a diamond block from a shrine out in the desert. It is an obvious griefer trap. You're told when you play not to break anything that is created by players, you surely are aware that random diamond blocks don't spawn naturally lol

Anyway I have unbanned you, but please, this is your second time caught out by Honeypots. We have players literally playing for 4+ years with zero bans and you managed to get banned twice in 3 days!

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”