GPU: 2x Titan GTX black edition
Display: 3x Sony monitors
Cooling: Water and 3 support fans

Emperorsalt (lewboi100) appeal

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:27 pm

In game name:
EmperorSalt ( banned name lewboi100)

Reason for ban:
Attempted to poach staff and being rediculously rude to a certain someone.

Appeal statement:
Be prepared for a long one. It's been nearly 3 years since I stupidly asked Steph to join another server to become staff. I just want to put this out there, I was 15 at the time, and I can see how rediculous the request was now some time has passed. I also was extremely immature afterwards, even managing to get my original account banned from the forum. Again, rediculous. Steph, we had a great friendship before that incident, despite me constantly declaring war on you ( clearly a childhood crush lol ) and I know how I acted as a complete jackass on the forums afterwards. For my childishness I apologise. For my idiocy I apologise. For my antisocial behaviour I apologise. I was never able to find a better towny server than RenMX despite me looking very very hard (almost so hard it was sad). I even took several attempts at making one. I also remember seeing my friend lukeboi439 was unbanned (if you remember him). It gives me a warm feeling sometimes when I look back on my old town, like my USA white house build. I'm not here to ask for a pol to see if I get unbanned, and if I did only 3 people will remember me. All 3 of which I did wrong. So steph and daigle, I throw myself at your mercy. (I'm still not joining your panda dynasty ;) ) All I ask is you take some time to continue reading my appeal without instantly judging me. So as I was saying, I was a bit of an ass to you guys and I let the community down, especially as an apprentice. I take full responsibility for the argument I had with you, steph, and the Skype messages I sent to you which were all I can describe as evil. I understand I will have to restart the server from scratch, not only in terms of materials, but in terms of earning trust over. I also want to redeem myself entirely, and I am 100% willing to help in any way I can. I just hope I am given the opportunity to set right the wrongs of my past. It seems the server has come a long way since I was banned, and I belive I have too, and if there is even a remote chance that the staff can give me a probation period I will be hugely grateful. As for the disagreements I had with another person, I'm not entirely sure they are still present, so I will leave that apology for later. But other than that, I would like to say I have constantly put this appeal off for nearly a year, because I still felt extremely guilty about what I did and said, and I am only just now applying because I feel I have change enough to the point I can offer the server something again. I still feel hugely saddened by my actions, and I wish everyone the absolute best regardless of the outcome.

I would ask that non staff refrain from posting on this topic unless they were around when the incident occured, because they would know the what actually happened. If there are any new staff, I don't ask anything other than to pass on my apology to steph and daigle for the issues I caused.

Thanks,
Lewboi100, ex Emperor of the cyrodillic Empire, architect and builder of the white house,
And complete idiot who probably doesn't deserve forgiveness.
Emperorsalt
CPU: AMD I7
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Some cheaper AMD unit

Re: Emperorsalt (lewboi100) appeal

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Made a few edits on bad spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Thanks,
EmperorSalt
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:01 am

I was the one that banned you so I'm going to handle your appeal.

According to your player record you were only ever banned once and that was for the reason you stated above. As this is a first offence and you have been absent from the community since August 2014 I'm going to lift the ban.

Since you have been gone there have been many changes to the server so I would like you to read through our rules at http://rules.renmx.com - Please familiarise yourself with these as being informed about the rules helps you to know your own rights on the server so that other players cant victimise you or vandalise your property.

If you want to properly integrate back into the community I would refrain from bringing up many of the things from the past as it only works to alienate you and make the process of reintegrating more difficult. I have seen many times over the years where players who have had very long absences find it difficult to be accepted by the current players because they won't stop talking about "the good old days" and the stories about builds and people from your era can be tiresome.

Welcome back ;)
Emperorsalt
CPU: AMD I7
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Some cheaper AMD unit

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:00 am

I really appreciate you giving me a second chance. Also I'm loving the new name, suits you better than the Russian standard :) I'm looking forward to coming back on, and I'm not going to be talking about the good old days because for me they weren't that good, hopefully I can make a real difference. I also have no intention of attempted to find my old town as I think a fresh start for me is a better idea.
Thanks,
EmperorSalt

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”