prax

Ban Appeal for Prax_

Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:57 am

Name:
Prax_

Reason for being banned:
I have been banned for "offensive and swearing at staff when told to stop."

Appeal Statement:
This is all a big misunderstanding. I logged in at school in our computer science class lab and forgot to log out so that people would not do this very thing. This appeal is probably a little late from when the incident actually happened because of me not playing minecraft for a bit. I was sloppy in not logging out, especially expecting people to not do what happened. I am truly sorry for my blunder and will be more cautious next time (if I even play at school ever again). If this does not get me appealed, I respect your decision and thanks for the many enjoyable hours I had on the server.

-Connor (Prax_)
The guy that has been on the server for a long time, yet still hasn't applied for a rank...
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal for Prax_

Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:33 pm

I have unbanned you but please be aware it will be very difficult to get unbanned a second time, practically impossible if you're banned for the exact same reason as why this ban was placed on you so please be careful with your account, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt with regards to your explanation of what happened.
prax

Re: Ban Appeal for Prax_

Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Much appreciated! Thank you very much!
The guy that has been on the server for a long time, yet still hasn't applied for a rank...

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”