Ban apeal.

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
KraKra1GamingYT

Ban apeal.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:53 am

Name:
Your Minecraft Username: my minecraft username is KraKra1_GamingYT

Reason for being banned:
The reason you have been banned: i was banned for using kill aura kacks on the server while mining. I had it selected with my multi menu without knowing it. The kill aura was on from a previous single player world i was on before i joined RenMX.

Appeal Statement:
The reason you think you deserve another chance: I think i should get another shot because. I think that the server is so supportive of everything and everyone is so nice. I think i should get another shot because i am getting rid of every single hack i have downloaded. I will make another post of me getting rid of them. I think i should get another shot because It was only kill aura. Kill aura is the least harmful hacks in a pve server. I also know that kill aura is a hack and is not aloud on the server (as of any other hacks/exploits). I have been reading the rules for the past 15-20min and i have it in mind that the stuff I do, will be resorted in temp ban or perma ban determines on the severity of the action. I also want to say sorry to all of the staff for the trouble i have caused on the server, or on the ICR chat.

Thank you for even looking at my appeal, this is greatly appreciated. I also want to thank you for even trying to give me a chance. What ever you decide i respect, as your a staff, and you know the best decisions of the server. I want to grant you a great and awesome day. I will hopefully see you on the server.
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter
CPU: C2E 9300 2.53 @ 3.06
RAM: 4GB @ 1333MHz
Motherboard: NVIDIA 730i
GPU: GTX 280M SLI
Display: 17" 1920x1200

Re: Ban apeal.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:04 am

I have been getting reports of you using hacks for the past few days I have also seen you numerous times admit to it but until I could personally prove it I watched you and listened. Today you have admitted to chat to using Aura, you danced around the questions I was asking you. I tried very hard to be civil on this matter but I do not feel like you fully understand that we do not allow hacking and your repeated offences shows me that. I notified you in Public chat that you were being perma-banned and why. Then you went to IRC and tried to avoid it and after being told not to use our IRC Service you kept logging back in and out. Trying to talk to Staff and players.

You are a nice person Kra but I don't think this server is for you. You will remain Perma-banned. If you feel this is a unfair treatment you may go personally to the server owner _Pri and explain your side of the story. We have very strict rules about cheating and client hacks. I hope you find a server better suited for your playing style and take the events that lead up to this happening and learn from them.

~Stephanie_W
KraKra1GamingYT

Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:15 am

alright like i said i respect your decision. you are the staff/the law if you will. I think personally that you could be right mabye this isnt my server. But i just want to say, that this server has been so great to me, i have had so much fun playing with the people on here. It's just been a great experiance to play on a server where there isnt pvp, where people are nice, , great staff, an awesome shop system, and helpful people on all the time. the more i played on the server i have gotten better at building. I have started making other things on other severs and people on there like what i make.

Yet agian i want to thank you for trying to give me multiple different chances's, and looking at my appeal. I'm glad i was able to be a part of the server for the amount of time i was.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 am

I think had you not gone on the IRC chat that you would be unbanned right now. Patience is very important when your fate is in other people's hands. That is just one thing I want to impart on you for the future Kra.

I think a permanent ban for this may be a bit too severe. I feel a 30 day ban would be more appropriate, however that is just my thoughts and I will leave it with Stephanie to decide if she wants to change it to a temporary ban (of 30 days or more) or leave it as a permanent ban as I trust her judgement and I was not present when you were banned so I have no right to make any decisions on your fate.
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter
CPU: C2E 9300 2.53 @ 3.06
RAM: 4GB @ 1333MHz
Motherboard: NVIDIA 730i
GPU: GTX 280M SLI
Display: 17" 1920x1200

Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:21 am

After I had some time to think about the full situation, I feel that a permanent maybe a bit severe for a first offence. I still stand by feelings about your actions though. So after 30 days I will lift the ban. As long as you promise to play fairly on our server. This means following the rules of the server and respecting staff and other players. It is hard on a staff member to keep track of all the players actions online at all times so when I have to go out of my way to watch one who I have warned and other players have warned them as well can be upsetting. I hope to see you again after the 30 days and enjoy our server this time as a player who respects his fellow players and the server rules.

~SW
KraKra1GamingYT

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:12 pm

Thank you Stephanie, i do promise not to use hacks on the server, to be respectful to all players and staff on the server. Thanks again

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”