Apprentice

Appeal

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:15 am

Name:
Lem_n

Reason for being banned:
Griefing a Honeypot

Appeal Statement:
Hey there i got a Banned a couple of minutes ago for destoying a cobblestone block in a Small town, it was a Honeypot.
So how did this happen? I read the Rules with Simsii together but didnt know you could actually break any block, we used the Rtp Command and landed in a Town i think one House even had Diamondblocks (so if wanted to grief i would steal them) i portet my partner Simsii to me and only wanted to try out if you could break blocks so i decided to break a block of the Road and quickly put it back to Check.
I really hope that you give me another chance iam a nice person and would never grief we were looking for a Survival pretty long :

Lem_n
Tupo
Staff
Staff

Re: Appeal

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:44 am

Hey Lemn,
You must understand that all blocks placed by other players are not allowed to be broken, unless you are given permission, even if it just seems like insignificant cobblestone. I hope that has cleared things up for you, I will unban you on the condition you know the rules to a better standard now. If you are still unclear you can look at rules.renmx.com. Hopfully there will be no more problems, welcome back to the server :)
-Tupo :D
Lemn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Appeal

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:48 am

thank you Tupo for youre quick reply and that you unban i will try to give me best to not cause more problems. I hope that you dont thing iam a bad Kid ;) thanks

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”