Ban Appeal Ariesura

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Ariesura

Ban Appeal Ariesura

Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:27 am

Minecraft Username : Ariesura

Reason for being banned: Griefing ( Honeypot )

Appeal Statement:
I joined today through a reference. I needed resources so I did /rpt and landed in center of a village. As I tried finding resources and landing in a claim area for a number of time. I saw on the roof of a house and tried to break a diamond block to see if the land was claim cause why not. The moment I broke the block, I was surprised to see myself disconnected and told to apply a ban appeal at the forums, for breaking a diamond block lying in the middle of no where . In honesty was going to place it back since my friend had already gotten me a set of diamonds . >_>
JacquesWilcox
Architect
Architect

Re: Ban Appeal Ariesura

Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:42 am

pls unban this guy
~JacquesWilcox
Girvvy
Staff
Staff

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Since this is your first ban I have unbanned you, however you must be aware that griefing is not allowed on the server, even if you're checking if something is claimed or not. If you see a build that you did not make, then do not touch it, simple as. I ask that you re-read our rules at rules.renmx.com and make sure you have a clear understanding about our terms.

- Girvvy
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter
CPU: C2E 9300 2.53 @ 3.06
RAM: 4GB @ 1333MHz
Motherboard: NVIDIA 730i
GPU: GTX 280M SLI
Display: 17" 1920x1200

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:20 pm

This was one of the honest appeals for a honeypot I have seen in a long time, thank you for you honesty Ariesura

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”