HomelessTuthPik

Appeal Statement

Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Name:
HomelessTuthPik

Reason for being banned:
"Griefing LiangGaming in survival"

Appeal Statement:
I'm not sure what i did, but I'm sure i broke a single, irrelevant block, and someone threw a hissyfit over it. Honestly, I dont even know who LiangGaming is, and honestly, my chests are filled. Overflowing, even. Besides that, I dont get any high off of destroying people's builds for no reason. SO Whatever I did was probably an accident. I'd sooo heavily appreciate it if you'd unban me. And even further: Show me what I "griefed", because I'd love to see the straw that broke the camel's back.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Appeal Statement

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:22 pm

I think you could show a little more humility in this appeal, this comes across very accusatory like we're the ones with the problem.

Let me be clear, we don't make you grief. If you break something by accident that's your fault. If you steal something, that's your fault. Staff don't make up the reports and we make sure the rules are the same for everyone even if you break 1 block or 2 million it's gonna result in a ban and an appeal with a little bit of acceptance of what you did will be required.

You were banned by Tupo but as I know he will not be online until tomorrow I have decided to process this unban here and now so that you can play as soon as possible. I do not want you harassing Tupo about the ban, if you want to see what you griefed you can ask him politely and he may indulge your very polite request.

You have been unbanned.
Tupo
Staff
Staff

Re: Appeal Statement

Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:38 am

Hi Tuthpik,
You were banned for breaking blocks to get into LiangGaming's build, the gap was two high and right next to the door, so you saying it was 'probably an accident' is false. I have a home set where you greifed, so I would be happy to show you in game. I assure you that I threw no hissyfit and have nothing against you. I agree with Pri's decision to unban you, as it is your first offense, but it needs to be clear to you greifing isn't tolerated, no matter how irrelevant it may seem.
-Tupo :D

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”