MiaTehKitteh's Ban Appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
MyNamesMiaa

MiaTehKitteh's Ban Appeal

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Name: MiaTehKitteh

Reason For Being Banned: Griefing

Appeal Statement: Well, I made another ban appeal but It was denied. So I'm ready to tell the story again with details. So you know, this is the truth.
I came on the server the day I was banned, and straight away I teleported to my friend Everest_Crystal. I didn't even realise the rules were in front of me as it was early in the morning and I was still tired. I made a nice area for my house, so I went to /biome desert to get some glass. I saw a weird thing, it was a diamond block with glass around it. I had really bad armour at the time so I broke the glass pane to get the diamond block and then I was banned. I am sorry for what I did and it was a mistake, and if I get unbanned I promise I'll try to redeem myself. I admit I did lie in the previous ban appeal, well I over-exaggerated. I'm sorry for that, and for these couple hours I've been banned I've learned not to lie and to read rules. If I were to be unbanned I'd make sure I learn the rules until I know them off by heart.

-MiaTehKitteh
MentosBoost
Staff
Staff

Re: MiaTehKitteh's Ban Appeal

Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Then you must also know that you were banned fairly - I quote you: "Whether you "buy" my story or not it's true, you've literally banned an innocent player".
You were banned for griefing, which we do not allow on RenMX. However, your second ban appeal is a lot better than the first, and being honest will always get you the furthest. As this is your first ban and because you've owned up to your mistake by apologizing and actually telling me the truth, I've decided to unban you. Make sure to read the rules carefully on rules.renmx.com to prevent this from happening again.
You have been unbanned.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”