MyNamesMiaa

MiaTehKitteh's Ban Appeal

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Name:
MiaTehKitteh

Reason for being banned:
Griefing

Appeal Statement:
I think I should be unbanned because the day I was banned was my first day, so how was I supposed to know the rules? I didn't even realise they were at spawn until my sister told me when I was banned, I just teleported to my friend when I first came online. Another reason I should be unbanned is because, about 10 minutes before I was banned I had a cheese sandwich and the butter got down the side of my touchpad. I did /biome desert because I needed some sand so I could start smelting glass for windows for when I built my house, and my left click key got stuck. I ran across the desert and I clicked my left click down to try to get the butter out when I first realised it was there, I thought squashing the key down would squash the butter so it would be less irritating. Then I heard a piece of glass break and then 2 seconds later I was banned! I really hope you can sort out my problem soon, honestly I don't think it's fair that I was banned.
MentosBoost
Staff
Staff

Re: MiaTehKitteh's Ban Appeal

Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:41 pm

When you join our server for the first time you start in a tunnel. Going through this tunnel will tell you all our rules, so that's how you'll get to know them. Starting as a new player you have to familiarize yourself with the rules of the server. When we do ban appeals we look for honesty and regret, and you do not seem to be sorry for what you did. You're just coming with a long story of how you ended up breaking our rules with griefing. I do not buy your story about you running through the desert and just accidently hitting a honeypot.
Until you own up to your mistake, I'll keep the ban.

Ban appeal denied.
MyNamesMiaa

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Whether you "buy" my story or not it's true, you've literally banned an innocent player. And my friend Everest introduced me to the server so I tp'd to her straight away. I didn't even realise I broke it at first until I disconnected. I only want to play not cause arguments, what I'm saying isn't a lie. And if I need to explain the whole story again in way more detail, from the very start, just ask and I'll be happy to.
MyNamesMiaa

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”