ryguy129

Server Ban Appeal

Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Name:
DragonGyld

Reason for being banned:
Griefing

Appeal Statement:
I was banned back in February and told to come back in a few months and you will take into consideration of letting me back on this amazing server. I really love this server and all the members on it and I have learned now to never grief again and I am so very sorry for ever doing it. And I will make sure I check from now on. I just really love playing on this server and I had put so much effort into it and I have made so many nice friends on here so please look into your hearts and please let this fellow member one last chance and this time I promise no griefing shall happen from my account ever again.
MentosBoost
Staff
Staff

Re: Server Ban Appeal

Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:40 pm

On RenMX we have a strict 3-strike policy and we take griefing very seriously. On your last ban appeal you were told to wait and try re-appealing later. Since then it's been months and in this ban appeal you seem genuinely sorry for what you did. You will be given one more chance, but this will also be your very last chance. If you're banned again you will not be unbanned. I hope you've learned from your mistakes and can keep your promise about not griefing again.

You have been unbanned.
ryguy129

Re: Server Ban Appeal

Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Thank you so very much and yes I promise.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”