Banned

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
DinoStrider15

Banned

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Hi, my IGN is DethStrider15 (It was DinoStrider2015 before), I have been banned from your server for griefing Laroque's house in survival. Your server is very unique, and I love it. I am truly sorry for greifing. I did not know that I would love the server so much. I feel like I should be unbanned, because me and my friend have made a pretty good base, and we really love to hang out with the people in the server. The easter eggs are amazing, I have never seen a server like this and my friend and I fell in love with it. I will never grief anybody's house or build ever again. The community is so nice, friendly and giving to everybody to the server! When I was just a newcomer, I was given lots of help and donations. I was given a warm welcome feeling as I joined the server, with almost everyone saying "Hello!" and "Welcome!". I have made a lot of friends in the server, and they were very kind to me. The time I have been on your server has been really fun. I really hope you can overlook what I have done and give me one more chance. I promise to keep this server as good as it is, right now. I would mean a lot for you to unban me.
Thank you. :D

~DethStrider15
wannsa
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Re: Banned

Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:11 am

You've put alot of thought into your ban, and I really hope you come back and keep this positive attitude. As you can tell griefing of any kind results in a ban, which is what happened to you. I will unban you since this is your first ban. Any future bans may be harder to appeal. Please take a moment to read the rules at rules.renmx.com.
welcome back
thanks,
wannsa
DinoStrider15

Re: Banned

Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Thank you so much! I promise I won't do it again!

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”