Wasn't X-raying (this isnt a ban appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
nateplatch

Wasn't X-raying (this isnt a ban appeal

Mon May 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Just so theres no confusion this is what the x ray pack looks like when I use it so I couldn't have been X-raying https://gyazo.com/11e4c81ef4997f0e674f0573ba2f349f
Just in case some people STILL think I x-rayed LOL
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wasn't X-raying (this isnt a ban appeal

Tue May 31, 2016 3:08 am

You've had several Moderators and an Administrator go over your case. They've looked at the evidence (where you actually dug) and also the program you've supposedly used and come to the determination that you were x-raying and then digging straight to ores.

There's not much else that can be done about this, you have been permanently banned and there are no appeal avenues left for you to explore. I trust their judgement in this matter. I'm going to lock this thread at this time as again there is nothing more to be done for your case.

You're free to keep using the forums and IRC chat but you're not allowed to use these to push your agenda (which is to get unbanned). You're also not allowed to circumvent the ban in-game by using different accounts. So to be clear if you want to post on the forums or IRC you can do, but you must not discuss your ban or attempt to convince people of your innocence. Failure to adhere to these stipulations will result in you being banned on the forums and IRC as-well.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”