abikadabimc

Banned for griefing

Mon May 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Name: Abigail
Your Minecraft Username: abikadabimc

Reason for being banned:
Griefing

Appeal Statement:
I joined this server without knowing much about it. My friend recommended it to me. I was a bit confused as to how the claims worked and I read about the claims and towns but was still a bit confused, as was my sister. I also didn't know about the rent that you had to pay so when I destroyed part of my house, there was no proof it was my house which is a big reason why I was reported of griefing. I think I deserve another chance because I will be on top of how the rent and towns work to prevent griefing. I will repair everything I had damaged and I will never do it again. I understand how the server works now and I went over the website with my sister, who also plays on this server, and we understand everything now and how the towns work. :) Thanks for reading and considering :D
abikadabimc

Re: Banned for griefing

Mon May 30, 2016 6:34 pm

I promise there will be no more complications when it comes to this. I will try and be on everyday if I am unbanned and I will definitely return anything I broke. I will re-read the rules and make sure I understand everything. If not, I won't experiment ON the server. I will ask my friend who knows more about the server than me.
TrippyDino

Mon May 30, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm the friend who recommended her to this server. She did not grief anyone, she was working on her house. Sure she might have not had evidence of it being her house *Because* she didn't know how to claim it, but I'm sure staff didn't have evidence of it being some one else's house either. She wasn't modifying blocks in another person's build, it was her personal build, her home. I'm sure that staff will consider this with fairness and use Prism to see that she was working on her house for a while now, she was even online last night (May 29). Hope to get a response soon and thank you to whoever takes the time to look into this.
Daloria
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Mon May 30, 2016 9:14 pm

Tupo has shown us around the place you griefed.

I use the term griefed because that is in fact what you did. The buildings that you broke belong to Eugen & CreepMaster. Just because a build is not claimed with towny does not mean it is free for anyone to just take over and break.

A build belongs to you when you built it OR are given it by the player that owns it or a staff member that has deemed it abandoned.

I really hope you have read through our rules more careful and please DO ask if there is something you are unclear on. That is after all part of the job of the staff. No such thing as a stupid question if it's going to stop you breaking a rule.

I will lift your ban this time. Be more careful
abikadabimc

Mon May 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Yes I have read through the rules and I understand all about the claims now :) Thanks so much!
TrippyDino

Mon May 30, 2016 9:28 pm

Yeah, sorry for the confusion !

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”