CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Re: Connecting Towns Mega Project

Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Not bad, but do not expect this to be removed under rigorious spawn changes anytime. So you must move this to appropriate place immidiately.

You also havent let us know of your claim in Apricus town (north of Aleckto town) without written permission from the mayor slurpie.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:56 pm

I have completely removed this "road". I honestly cannot believe that this even occurred. It went through many major towns without permission, built up-to our spawn into our spawn gardens. Totally ridiculous.

If you want to build a train network between towns do it deep underground (near bedrock). And make it very narrow. This thing took up 9 blocks and was in the sky over many player builds. It took me 30 minutes just to roll the whole thing back due to its enormous length.

It wastes space, makes the landscape look like shit and broke our area rules. I am not going to punish you further than having it removed but don't build anything like this again.
Zapperzz99
Engineer
Engineer
CPU: AMD FX-8320
RAM: Vengeance 8gb
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46
GPU: GTX 760 Windforce
Display: Asus 21.5 & Asus 24"

Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:21 pm

I can definitely see how this project would be against the rules and thus have to be removed. But I do feel really bad for Afro. He's been working on this for 3 months and spent a ton of money and time on it. I know he didn't have bad intentions when building it, he just wanted to help people get from town to town. Every post he made here you could see his enthusiasm and he was constantly asking for permissions. Although as Freakboy pointed out he did miss people and it is still against the rules to do something like this without permission first, not afterwards.

If you ever see me ingame Afro I will give you some money to help cover some of the money you spent on this.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:43 pm

I am willing to reimburse him R75,000 for the road, which I believe to be a fair price for the materials and time. It is not my intention to penalise him further for the build, I do feel some culpability in that I did not see it sooner, had I done so I would have acted faster before the project had gone on so long.
AfroOrbz

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:09 am

Sorry I didn't read the forums in a while.

Yea, I just saw the road removed.

Yea, Its totally okay. I had lots of fun building it. All well.

I am doing Apricus a favor, their town ran out of funds and I hurried up and claimed it so no one can steal (since there was tons of gold blocks/emeralds everywhere) or claim it. Since I'm the closest town. The owner of Apricus messaged me a while ago thanking me for claiming it and keeping it safe. Look at my message logs.

R75,000 is great compensation. Thanks Pri.
King of Aleckto Republic
King of Astro Union (Comming Soon)

Follow me on Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat
@AfroOrbz
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:24 pm

I have deposited the 75K into your in-game account. :)

Return to “Minecraft Building Convention”