Custom Concrete Crafting Recipe

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
theelitedragon
Engineer
Engineer

Custom Concrete Crafting Recipe

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:18 pm

I was wondering about the possibility of a custom crafting recipe that with a water bucket and 8 concrete powder to form 8 concrete and an empty bucket, similar to how cakes are made, the bucket would remain in the crafting grid. Currently, conversion of concrete powder into concrete requires placing and mining which is very repetitive and time consuming and I think a recipe would make it easier and thus a more accessible option as a block to build with.
Tomoki
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter
CPU: ME Network
RAM: 64k ME Storage Component
Motherboard: Me Controller {3x3}
GPU: Engineering Processor
Display: ME Crafting Terminal {Orange}
Cooling: Gelid Cryotheum

Re: Custom Concrete Crafting Recipe

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:14 pm

tbh
it's an interesting idea BUT
we have this new mechanic introduced to minecraft and its unlike anything we've had before (outside of using mods of course)
i think. personally, that rather than trying to rid ourselves of it, we should instead create in-game ways to deal with it. (because im going to build with it myself, so of course it needs to be mass-produced. :D ) what i mean by this is-
machines. to process it. most likely, though i havent actually tested anything yet-
renmx has block breakers now, yeah? make a puddle with water flowing to one spot (so the source wont be destroyed by things falling in it) and then surround that spot with block breakers. anything that enters the spot will be broken almost immediately. then continuously place your concrete powder in that spot, or make a tall pillar of it above the spot, etc.
youre an engineer so im sure you can figure out something along those lines lol
just my two-cents on the subject. \o/ <o/
........theres a squatch in these woods...
BioZombieActive
Artist
Artist

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:19 pm

uhm I have a concrete maker that makes it and auto destroys.. stop being lazy with "custom recipes" for stuff that can be made normally.
If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question.
Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.
Next sob story: rip their throat out and shove a turd down the hole.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
theelitedragon
Engineer
Engineer

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 am

Tomoki wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:14 pm
tbh
it's an interesting idea BUT
we have this new mechanic introduced to minecraft and its unlike anything we've had before (outside of using mods of course)
i think. personally, that rather than trying to rid ourselves of it, we should instead create in-game ways to deal with it. (because im going to build with it myself, so of course it needs to be mass-produced. :D ) what i mean by this is-
machines. to process it. most likely, though i havent actually tested anything yet-
renmx has block breakers now, yeah? make a puddle with water flowing to one spot (so the source wont be destroyed by things falling in it) and then surround that spot with block breakers. anything that enters the spot will be broken almost immediately. then continuously place your concrete powder in that spot, or make a tall pillar of it above the spot, etc.
youre an engineer so im sure you can figure out something along those lines lol
just my two-cents on the subject. \o/ <o/
Ah I forgot about crushers, thats a good idea I might make something like that, thanks for the idea.

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”