New player possibly looking for Town/Nation

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
Panoramixia
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter

New player possibly looking for Town/Nation

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I found the RenMX server this week on Reddit mcservers.

This is my first time I play on a server with as much plugins (spawners, recipes, pipes, warehouse, towns and nations...). :o
The Reddit post was well written, the website is well constructed and full of features.
But most importantly you seem all friendly! :D

I have difficulty to start from scratch (well not completely nothing, I got an armor, tools, 32 torches and 31 steak now... and psico45 gave me some seeds! :) )
I am a lot intimidated by all your great builds. :oops:

I do not know exactly what I want to do, but I would like to play with friends: collaborate on same build and/or simply be close to and fairly online often at the same time.
It seems that the Town/Nation concept is suited for that.
But I do not see some kind of ads listing explaining which Town/Nation exists on the server and which one are looking for new members.

I played a lot of MMOs in the past, so I guess that's why I was expecting that kind of ad listing.
I play Minecraft since last Christmas (started console, then bought PC).
I played a lot on an almost vanilla server. but now hardly anyone plays and it is still in 1.9.4 (not sure it will be updated). :cry:
I can show so some of my builds there, but I do not want it to be seen as some server recruitment bannable offense... :?
I am used to build 'correct looking but build for a reason' building, so I made many common farms: vegetables, meat, wool, villager and iron, basic mobs spawner (but not the most highest ones, like Ocean Monuments, Blaze, Pigmen, Wither Skeleton, Endermen since they where already built by other people).
But I guess these are not as much needed here since you can buy spawners...

If you are interested or have more questions, please leave a message in this thread ;)

Thanks !
Pano

I forgot to say that I really really like MCNoodlor chuck builds, and would like to recreate modified versions.
See for example:
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New player possibly looking for Town/Nation

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:05 pm

Welcome to the server Pano, I'm sure you'll find a nice town to join very soon. Glad to have you on the server :)
wannsa
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Welcome! I hope you find a new home and project soon. While some people, like myself, prefer to build solo, there are many people who enjoy building together.
You'll often find people asking for help or wanting to do things together too.
Hope to see you in game.
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:21 am

I am available to help you establish your town and invite you to my nation once we meet. You can ask Daigle723 about our nation.

Now that you like to practice building, you have to build in our Creative server (you will get Schematic save/load ability from Architect rank and above). You must have Member rank to build on it.

Welcome to RenMX and hope you enjoy our unique features. :)
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”