Engineer
CPU: i7 6700k
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: [Unknown]
GPU: AMD RX480
Cooling: Fan Cooling

Re: LOVE Nation News.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:45 am

Im not sure what my town will completely contain just yet, i have a town in the workings that will contain a town shoppe, you could set up a shop there and etc, in addition a fairly large autosmeltery that will be fueled by the droppings of a auto-blazerod farm in addition to some coal. Also some xp spawners will be included with some other things in the future, alot of it is still tbd, but i have a little bit of it layed out already if i just get around to working on it.

I can say that i want my title of X-Blade again, and not cleared or anything, again *-.- . that being said my town is still largely a WIP and i will change my town home to its proper location once i get a satisfactory amount of it done, until then do NOT place a telepad to my town home yet, not til i give consent, and that being digitally written consent here. Fair warning, i will report for grief should you do so, and get it removed, so save yourself some trouble eh?
Image Im the engineer of engineers.
Check out my redstone info thread
GrayTheMudkip
Artist
Artist

Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:26 pm

This threads kind of been inactive, but hey I thought I'd give some update, atm Lar's having trouble getting on, I think it was computer troubles, but Anyway, Tidgey is gonna undergo a few changes in the next few days, Farms will be moved around, So when that's in progress, another Town will have to take over the Wheat farm and what not, Sheep farm is still Tidgey's, But I'll try and find a way to get everything moved so there isn't much of a difference, Also with the Tidgey Mall Project that's right by the Tree Farm, It's being taken down and Changing, I'll Give more of an Update later on the status of Tidgey when I've finished this.
I'll be Working on adding more farms But It'll take awhile, If you have any questions Feel free to ask me at anypoint.
-Tidgey Mayor, Gray
"Everyone want's happiness no one wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"
EmberCelica
Engineer
Engineer
CPU: i7 6700k
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: [Unknown]
GPU: AMD RX480
Cooling: Fan Cooling

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Currently I have created part of my info page on redstone, i am in progress on section 2, finished with section one. Still working on my Master Crafter build, but i shall take a break from it and begin construction on the housing area and player shops for residents and other towns in the nation. I have set my town spawn to its proper location in spite of it not being finished, i trust no one will grief or alter things that shouldnt be altered. There is a blaze farm for XP, but the rods go to the furnace in the room outside spawn, i will set up perms for this soon and you will be able to gain XP there in addition to some smelting as you kill. 1 blaze rod smelts 8 items. There is also a cactus farm, melon farm, wheat farm, and pumpkin farm nearby, they are quite quite small so it might take a bit to get a decent amount that you want, i will make an entire area dedicated to all types of farms (except zombie most likely) in time.
Again, i am working on expanding so please be patient as i juggle my town, guide, and Master Crafter build. I will try to post some more material along with the others about the nation as i can, and as i get enough information.
Image Im the engineer of engineers.
Check out my redstone info thread

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”