Been Awhile

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
Skeletonrooster
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Been Awhile

Sat May 21, 2016 12:32 am

Hi everyone,

How's everyone doing its been awhile since I have visited and I thought I would put some time back into MC :D

Its been a few years since I have played and the first place I thought I would try is where I felt most at home.... here with the renegades community.

soooo what have I missed haha.

Regards, Skele

Ps ignore the banner i need to remove it lol its been awhile since i have been on the forums as well....
Zapperzz99
Engineer
Engineer
CPU: AMD FX-8320
RAM: Vengeance 8gb
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46
GPU: GTX 760 Windforce
Display: Asus 21.5 & Asus 24"

Re: Been Awhile

Sat May 21, 2016 6:37 am

Skeletonrooster!!! Glad to see you back :D How have things been?

and for what you've missed. minecraft itself has changed a lot while you were gone, as well as the server. Minecraft 1.10 will be out soon, you can find videos on youtube covering all the big changes for each of the major minecraft updates that you may have missed. New renmx specific features are here I think https://www.renmx.com/learn/ :D
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat May 21, 2016 9:26 am

Hey Skele, welcome back, How are is your family :)?

Server has been doing well over the last couple years, lots of new features and users.
Skeletonrooster
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Sat May 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Yeah I'll have to catch up with all the changes and I'm glad servers done well but that's expected as its in good hands.

Really happy to read about your amazing news as well, My dad had non-hodgkins and the only way I could define it is scary. Not just the physical evidence of it but the strain on emotions can be heartbreaking. So it really did make me smile and a pleasure to read that the outcome is such a happy one ☺️

Oh andI can you believe my little one is 2 in August! I remember telling you guys when we was expecting, bloody time flies haha

Will catch up more in game

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”