RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight: Girvvy

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:57 pm

Girvvy

What makes fried chicken tastes so delicious is girvvy... Err.. This spotlight features a village-type builder with cool name Girvvy! Have already built 3-4 towns in server, Girvvy doesn't only spearhead cities but also showed his artistic talent in contests, placed around 2nd and 3rd.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
I'm Girvvy and I joined the RenMX Server April 2015 :)

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
I like a lot of the customised features such as the Cards and the Eggs but I really like the community and being able to chat to friendly people whilst I play

What types of creations do you like to create?
I tend to build lots of towns and buildings, usually building to a theme to keep my build as neat. I used to build really symmetrically but I've tried to move away from that (unsuccessfully) to try and give my builds a more random feel

How do you plan before you create?
If I'm starting a new build, I try and pick a biome that I'm not used to building in and base my build around that. This way I can pick a suitable block palette for my builds and try to stick to that with every aspect of my town. But for individual buildings I usually build off the top of my head and try out a couple of ideas before sticking with one

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
Depth and Detail. If you have a plain wall or floor for example, using stairs and slabs really helps to give the a more interesting feel. Small blocks like ladders, trapdoors and fences are really good detail pieces and they help with making builds more exciting

Any projects we look forward to?
Currently I'm finishing my town (Pasipha) and after that I don't have a clue. I still have a while to go on my current town as long as I can stick with it

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
If I were to implement a feature, I'd probably like to see a deadbolt feature without any signs lol, it can be difficult sometimes to build around the signs that are on chests and doors

What's your feedback about our community?
I love the community! The players are great, the mods and admins are really friendly and the whole atmosphere of the server is brilliant. A lot of the players who play today have been around since I've joined and I look forward to being that person when somebody new joins <3

for more pictures - http://imgur.com/a/womXX
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”