RenTech is now moving!

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
Jrod
Staff
Staff

RenTech is now moving!

Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:40 pm

I don't know how many times I thank you guys for shopping with RenTech but we know we are doing something right since you guys keep buying from us! So since RenTech is making such good profit/business we are going to start selling EVERYTHING yes you read correctly we are going to become basically a Wal-Mart. We are going to have a mall/shop stalls for everyone to use with only a small purchase of 35r. (Tax on these shops is still under consideration). We want to make everyone who purchased a shop at RenTech will get a cool discount so whomever buys a stall at the RenTech Mall we will give you access to a small vault hidden in a secret place that has everything we sell half price! The Mall is still under construction so we will have a grand opening May 1st. (Also depends when me and my crew can get on and build the mall).

Next topic of business. RenTech post is going to be deleted. Yes I don't really have much time anymore to play that much and keeping up with all the posts plus selling is a lot to work with. So I have decided just to get rid of RenTech post completely. But I promise you no matter what every day the minimum that RenTech make is 1,200 rennies. So please don't worry... Thank you all very much :)

Owner of RenTech,
~Jrod008

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”