CPU: Intel i368
RAM: 1KB
Motherboard: a peice o paper
GPU: A fork
Display: A light buib
Cooling: a fart

Please Read

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:45 am

I know that Hotchi/Hector have been criticized, hated and recently have a completion called rentech. But I just want to ask everyone who is reading this will say every time I advertise "What's the point of a TV' or "Why do I need a jukebox storage system" The reason is its just a choice or a luxury. like having a big Minecraft house "what's the point" or having other things that you probably don't need. And another thing people say I can just build my own" but its just the note if you get a hotchi/hector product you didn't even have to build it yourself. And another thing people say 'Its to expensive" I know the first time hotchi was in play fireplaces were like R100 but the new ones are like only R50 half the price! But the point I'm trying to make give Hotchi/Hector a chance. And if you do your product will have unlimited support and after 2 months you can upgrade for a new product. And if you don't chose to buy a hector/hotchi product your missing out. I'm not making you buy hector stuff, But please do if you want.

Regards,
v0nngamer(owner of hotchi/hector)
I like memes
TanDau
Artist
Artist

Re: Please Read

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:32 am

Based on the fireplace I saw earlier in the month/end of January, 50r is still a little high for so few blocks. also, people could just google 'minecraft fireplace' and build it themself for far less costs. This is just my review, and it is intended for you to take it to improve your company, but not to degrade your company. Good luck v0n :)
member Dec 2014-Jan 2015
Apprentice Jan 2015-Nov 2015
Artist Nov 2015-now

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”