RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight: iNook

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:06 am

iNook

Let's start a new year with a bomb! Oops, I mean iNook! He was nuclearbomb911 for those who played before Name Change update. One of the younger talents in the server, he's an engineering farmer with variety of farms made with redstone.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
My name is iNook, lots of you remember me as Nuclear. I have been on RenMX since mid July 2013.

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
I love the community, it is a place where you can just hop on, make friends and have fun.

What types of creations do you like to create?
I mainly make large-scale projects like massive automated farms and the hole. Usually modular farms for expansion.

How do you plan before you create?
I think of what farm I'm going to do and then design a module for it, then try add aesthetics to it with the shape.

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
Don't loose motivation, if you ever have a build in mind, do it. Just go for it, because if you don't, I guarantee that you'll loose inspiration and motivation very soon and not want to build.

Any projects we look forward to?
On the other, more buildy side, I am making something with Jack, but you'll have to wait and see....

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
./ban Ricksterm commands for us all, I'm joking of course (not really) but I think I'd add a jackpot that isnt fixe-- I honestly think that RenMX has hit the soft spot. Plugins are balanced, the economy is balanced. Perfect.

What's your feedback about our community?
I think the community is fine as it is, it's friendly, fun and enjoyable to hop on and just speak, even if I don't want to build anything. Pri, you have done a good job sir.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Failure
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Player Spotlight: iNook

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:44 pm

wheres mine freakyboy XD just joking good 4 u nooky now insanoman away https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsl01e4hkbY
Lord Farquaad Is My Dad

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”