CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight: Daloria

Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:52 am

This Player spotlight that coincides with the 5th year anniversary....

Daloria

Part of the staff team and one of many many talented builders, Daloria is known for town Moirai, extremely detailed Wizard of Oz cat and Contest winner of Real life contest, her ease approach and her detailed building talent is what defines her as a great player in RenMX.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
I'm Daloria! I've been a part of RenMX since 2nd June 2015.

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
With there being so many servers out there now there aren't too many that can claim to have truly unique features and deliver them, but RenMX does. Its what originally kept me coming back to the server combined with the great community. There is always someone willing to help with anything you might need and a welcome/hello when you come back.

What types of creations do you like to create?
Anything at all! I tend to go through phases of wanting to build certain things eg buildings, landscape, organics. It does help because I'll generally have a few projects on the go that satisfy whatever desire I have to build at the time.

How do you plan before you create?
I don't! I get an idea in my head and off I go. The only time any planning is involved is if someone else has asked me to build something.

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
Don't force yourself to work on something if you're really not in the mood. Go off mining, Play another game, Have a 2nd throw away project, Go outside! If you are really enjoying creating a build and find yourself just not in the mood to work on it don't force it. I find it reflects in the build if you've really enjoyed it, it is a game and meant to be fun after all. Also if I'm ever stuck for inspiration but I really feel like building I will look up concept art online. There are some amazing pictures of cites, creatures, landscape... The list is endless. Even if none of them are what you're looking for there could be that one picture that knocks loose your creative block and if not then you've spent some time looking at some stunning artwork.

Any projects we look forward to?
I am still working on my home area (The pictures here are of that area) and hope to be completely done with that by the end of the month, I am toying with the idea of making a small city area, which is something I haven't done for a long time and Myself and Mentosboost own a town together and have finally come up with a rough idea of what direction we want to take it when it comes to building! So a few things on the go right now!

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
It is something that I believe is already on Pri's (long, long) list of things he wants to implement but I would like to see people have the ability to trade/sell their cards. I would pay top dollar to not have to try and complete the Herobrine egg on hard mode anymore!

What's your feedback about our community?
Great community! So many colourful personalities & sassy folks. Loads of people to go to if you need help or just want to have a chat or a good laugh!

Other pictures of her buildings -

About the card selling idea, she was interviewed at Sept. 06, two weeks before card trading release.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”