CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight: BCGaming2000

Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:20 am

This last bi-weekly spotlight of June 2015...

BCGaming2000

BCGaming2000 is a builder that turns plain shaped unorganized builds to colorful villages. Already became mayor of two towns Hartsburg and Madison Heights, he proved simple buildings worth something to renovate.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
I am BCGaming2000, and I joined RenMX in November 2014

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
I enjoy the community the most. The staff is kind and the other players are too.

What types of creations do you like to create?
I like to create city-type builds, especially more modern/realistic

How do you plan before you create?
Usually what I do is I think about an idea. I will also fly around and envision how it'll turn out and where things will go. Then I build outlines and see how it looks.

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
The only important detail I have to say is to take it in manageable pieces. When building a large project, build it piece by piece so that you can add detail and ensure that you like every part of it

Any projects we look forward to?
I have a lot planned for the City of Hartsburg, including a port, a downtown area, and some larger, more detailed buildings. I also hope to start and support more smaller cities.

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
There are a few features I want added:
1. I feel that it would be a good idea to add a notification system to mayors/staff for when the town bank is running low. I've seen some large towns fall, then the next day the mayor would get on and find out.
2. A feature that I've seen on some old servers that I've played on is a new plot type: Apartment. Basically what it is a plot that multiple people can claim/pay for individually and all build on it. This would also be better for towns when friends join and want to share a plot.
3. A better way to do chestshops. Every time I've moved my storage area I've been spammed by the chestshop chat, and, when I go to chat, I have to type it a second time so it actually goes through.

What's your feedback about our community?
The community of RenMX is by far one of the best I've seen. At this point in time this server is the only thing I do when I'm on Minecraft. I don't even really play singleplayer anymore. That's because this server is much easier to love than others. The staff is great and non-abusive, no player that is much farther along picks on newer players, and the economy system is great.

-To anyone who wants to build great things, find your building style; go and explore different little things and find what you do best. Think about this: Not everyone has your unique style, so it'll be easy to impress them. If people tell you your build is bad, ignore them, because you're the only person who absolutely has to like it.

His album - http://imgur.com/xnYuCQf,NPDQCdE,xDfLZL ... sp,HjpKpUm
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”